THE BROWNS BOARD

Over/Under on BE drops tonight

bonedawg

From all the reports I have read, BE is going to see the field tonight as a Jet and you know that they are going to try to get him some balls to show off their new toy on offense. Just to make it interesting and give people bragging rights here tomorrow, lets play a little over/under on how many times he will drop a catchable ball.

Over/Under: 3 drops

I say he gets 8 targets and I will take the OVER!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZERO drops because he was never really paying attention or interested in Cleveland.

I think if you try to tie in the post-Cleveland performance of BE into the worth of this trade, you're just asking for agony. The fact is that on Free Agent day, BE wasn't going to be signing with Cleveland. Next week is the trade deadline...at least now, you got four players for next year's squad for him.

I hope Braylon plays absolutely out of his mind tonight, and the rest of the season. I mean a shit ton of touchdowns and 5+ receptions every game. We get the second rounder, and I hope he drops every other ball for the rest of his career just like he did in Cleveland.

BE is going to make mankok look bad and then say it was precision passing by sanchez that he never got in cleveland making DA look like crap too..should be fun to watch as the national tv announcers laud the jets great move and how Retarded the cleveland browns new regime is...and then the national media will follow suit...enjoy randy and erica!

Braylon makes 5 of 7 catches 2 for TDs and looks better in nyc than he looked in cleveland in 2007...sad we have to cheer the gal...;)

Guest ATENEARS

He will play well on MNF, as he actually concentrates in the spotlight ... wait a few games and his lazy ass will be right back to business as usual.

He had 3 100-yrd games last season, all three on Monday night, none in the other 13 games.

ESPN reporting 30-drops since 2007. Yikes, that's poor.

BE is going to make mankok look bad and then say it was precision passing by sanchez that he never got in cleveland making DA look like crap too..should be fun to watch as the national tv announcers laud the jets great move and how Retarded the cleveland browns new regime is...and then the national media will follow suit...enjoy randy and erica!

Are you for real? As of next Tuesday's trade deadline, Braylon Edwards was worth ZERO to the Cleveland Browns because there was no way he was re-signing. Trading him for FOUR players was the smart thing to do.

He will play well on MNF, as he actually concentrates in the spotlight ... wait a few games and his lazy ass will be right back to business as usual.

He had 3 100-yrd games last season, all three on Monday night, none in the other 13 games.

ESPN reporting 30-drops since 2007. Yikes, that's poor.

I reading somewhere on the jets forum, I forget whether it was since 2007 or since 2008, but a poster on there calculated it to be that he drops 20% of his receptions, that's horrible.

Guest ATENEARS

ROFLMAO ... opening of the MNF show, they pan in on Braylon as a new acquisition for the Jets, as they are mentioning his problems on and off the field, he gets thrown a pass while warming up on the field and it clangs right off his palms ... too fooking funny man.

ROFLMAO ... opening of the MNF show, they pan in on Braylon as a new acquisition for the Jets, as they are mentioning his problems on and off the field, he gets thrown a pass while warming up on the field and it clangs right off his palms ... too fooking funny man.

AS THEY WERE SAYING HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DROPS! LOL! ON CUE!!!

hahah I saw that too.

I say 2.5 sounds fair.

Screw you Mangini for not working this shit out. First Winslow, now Edwards.

I'm just incredibly bummed how it's all worked out.

You are one bitter dude cause K2 was a cancer and BE never loved you. You wonder why the team sucked yet you won't part with the shiny objects that didn't work for you....

Get over it.

Nothing we can do now but hope that both Kellen and BE play well enough to bump us up in the draft.

Sure looks like a different BE out there tonight. What a piece of trash.

(Hopefully he plays out of his mind the rest of the year, signs a big contract with them, then blows up the next year)

Uh, no. That is called blown coverage.

Ha! It's official: You're an idiot. Not only did Jaws praise the move but BE busted the guys ankles, twice. Once in real time, once in the replay.

I used to think you just had an agenda. But that would require you collecting a thought in that neck ornament of yours. Clearly that hasn't (won't) happened.

Ha! It's official: You're an idiot. Not only did Jaws praise the move but BE busted the guys ankles, twice. Once in real time, once in the replay.

I used to think you just had an agenda. But that would require you collecting a thought in that neck ornament of yours. Clearly that hasn't (won't) happened.

Ha!!! I used to think your were strange, but come on. BE busted the guys ankles? BAHAHAHA!!!!

mz the pussy, maybe you should suck BE's cock. I have heard he likes that type of thing. You could fullfill a long standing fantasy my friend.

Oh yeah, nice drop BE.

You're right, I am bitter. EVERY Browns fan should be, based upon what's been happening. I quwstion your sanity if you're NOT bitter.

The proof is in the pudding, Earl. See how Winslow's played. See Braylon score THE VERY MINUTE Mangini shipped him.

Some of you are just too much.

Agreed. In the era of parity and free agency and the like, there is no excuse for a coach to obliterate a team from the ground up, other than the desire to have 'your guys' surrounding you.

It stinks seeing these players we've become emotionally invested in shown the door and then blossoming outside Cleveland.

Did anyone catch Rich Eisen on BE this morning on the NFL Network?

He stated that BE's problems with dropping passes has been due to the fact that more than half of his dropped balls were due to having Un-Catchable balls thrown to him.

Ha!!! I used to think your were strange, but come on. BE busted the guys ankles? BAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh yeah, nice drop BE.

:rolleyes: ESPN was kind enough to sloooooooow it down for bitter, old, douche-falcons like you, and you still missed it. There were 2 yards separating BE and the DB off a single move. Maybe go watch Iverson or Kobe for a refresher.

Drop? The one where Jaws says "Braylon probably ran a good/the right route, but that's a timing problem."

You're a fcuking riot.

Agreed. In the era of parity and free agency and the like, there is no excuse for a coach to obliterate a team from the ground up, other than the desire to have 'your guys' surrounding you.

It stinks seeing these players we've become emotionally invested in shown the door and then blossoming outside Cleveland.

Welcome to sports of the 21st century. What are you guys? Five?

:rolleyes: ESPN was kind enough to sloooooooow it down for bitter, old, douche-falcons like you, and you still missed it. There were 2 yards separating BE and the DB off a single move. Maybe go watch Iverson or Kobe for a refresher.

Drop? The one where Jaws says "Braylon probably ran a good/the right route, but that's a timing problem."

You're a fcuking riot.

Your the xxxxing riot. ESPN couldn't analyze sheet for its smell, but you get all happy over it. BE is some great star. Move on little man.

Did anyone catch Rich Eisen on BE this morning on the NFL Network?

He stated that BE's problems with dropping passes has been due to the fact that more than half of his dropped balls were due to having Un-Catchable balls thrown to him.

You can see the difference in the quality of the passes. The TD Sanchez threw him had great 'touch' on it. (In other words, was not hurtled toward him at Mach 3.)

Archived