THE BROWNS BOARD

Over/Under on BE drops tonight

bonedawg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did he really want out of cleveland that bad that he would just play shitty to get out i mean watching this monday night football game and just seeing him tear it up makes me sick inside why the xxxx couldnt he do this shit in cleveland he actually has hands for the jets making great catches thats just amazing to see but im not use to seeing braylon make these kinds of catches in cleveland wtf!!!

did he really want out of cleveland that bad that he would just play shitty to get out i mean watching this monday night football game and just seeing him tear it up makes me sick inside why the xxxx couldnt he do this shit in cleveland he actually has hands for the jets making great catches thats just amazing to see but im not use to seeing braylon make these kinds of catches in cleveland wtf!!!

dont worry - we have Stuckey !

on a serious note - im just glad we got a draft pick for a guy who was gonna leave us anyway at the end of this season, so relax

It may be difficult to believe, but Braylon looks like a guy who is excited about his future with his new team!!!!

He just didn't give it enough time in Cleveland. A few more drafts and time for everyone to get used to the "system" and the Browns........

.......would be drafting in the top 5 with a new coaching staff. ;)

Guest ATENEARS

Braylons play don't surprise me tonight. He's actually trying because everyone is watching. He always plays good on Monday night, but he will go back to not fighting for balls and being lack on catches and everything else.

I told a NY Jets fan that I know Braylon will make the circus catch, but not the game winner or the easy ones in moving the chains.

Browns without Braylon 1-0

Jets with Braylon 0-1

Archived