THE BROWNS BOARD

Standings Don't Have a Column for Pretty

Flugel

Guest Masters
Since I am Lothe to start my own threads, I thought I'd use this good thread by Flugs about the positives from the Buffalo game to ask a question.

While I agree with

"3) Running Game - anything wrong with 2 different RBs going over 100 yards on the day in successive weeks? Does anyone think our defense is complaining about the time of possession upgrade the last 2 weeks? Now opponents have to prepare for 2 different styles of RB capable of gaining more than 100 yards on them. That doesn't suck.

"

I was hoping to at least see Harrison get a few more carries WITH Jamal. But I didn't see the game. So my question for anyone who did see the game would be.

Were there any runs where you felt Lewis left yards on the field? If not then I have no problem with Harrison getting only 8 of the 39 carries.

But to be a valuable memeber, you have to start threads (or so I was once told).

To your question, yes their were yards left on the field in the running game do to Lewis's lack of speed. Especially when facing a team that was minus all of their starting LBs and a starting Saftey.

Archived