THE BROWNS BOARD

Who have the Stoolers Beaten this season?

Mr. T

Intercept his pass and run it in for a TD, like Detroilet did, and like Cincy did.

Yea and much like he did in both of those games he will bounce right back and throw another TD or two against the Browns D just like he did against the Bengals and Lions after the interceptions in both of those games. And btw the interception for a TD in the Cincy game was Holmes fault for running the wrong route not Ben's. Ben was not the reason the Steelers lost the Bears and Bengals games.

Truth is You never know , thats why they play the game. The 51-0 post is a reminder. The Steelers Beat the Browns IN Cleveland a few weeks later. I expect a competitive game , this is the Browns Super Bowl. On paper we win easily , but this isn't a paper game , so we will see.

And, over the course of time, the Steelers continued to win with the most difficult schedule since the inception of the 16 game schedule in 2008, while the Browns faded into one of the worst teams in the league.

If you want to say the stats don't lie, then the only conclusion you can draw is the Browns were a fluke in 2007.

In this decade, the Steelers have the 3rd best record in the league and the 2nd best record in the playoffs. So what you are saying is the Steelers have been lucky for a decade? That's moronic.

And you pride yourself on whipping up on an expansion team, (10 years new/old) Now you can go stand in the mirror and wave your terrible towel with excitement. But it will be a short lived.

The Browns are on their way back. I dont expect a winning season this year but after watching the stoolers play a couple of games, I can see them loosing big to the Browns.

And you pride yourself on whipping up on an expansion team, (10 years new/old) Now you can go stand in the mirror and wave your terrible towel with excitement. But it will be a short lived.

The Browns are on their way back. I dont expect a winning season this year but after watching the stoolers play a couple of games, I can see them loosing big to the Browns.

The Steelers arent going to overlook the Browns Mike Tomlin would never let them do that and that's all that matters. I will however overlook the Browns and just see no way how the Browns offense scores at all on the Steelers in this game. This is pretty much a warm-up game for the Steelers as far as Im concerned before the real big game next week at Heinz Field against Favre,AP and the Vikings. It's a good game to keep Ben rolling which he will. A good game to ease Parker and Troy back in and have them both have solid games. A good game to have Mendenhall continue to run the ball well and build up more confidence. And a good game to for Ziggy Hood the Steelers number 1 pick who will be filling in for Aaron Smith to play a lot and play well and build some confidence as well. After the game the Browns played against the Bengals 2 weeks ago I was close to maybe taking them seriously this week for this game. But after seeing that performance last week against the Bills even in a win which Buffalo should be totally ashamed of I am not worried in the least bit about this game. Big Gay Ben and this offense will continue to roll and score points while the defense will have it's best game of the season and begin to get back on track with Troy back in the lineup. Steelers win this one going away take it to the bank...

Sounds like excuses to me.

dropped passes, who gives a shit they cant beat any team capable of being atleast 10-6 over a season.

They are no better than last year whern they played all 9-7 teams in the playoffs and in the SB.

Stoolers are only hype. they can only beat broken down teams.

That's just stupid. We had the toughest schedule in the last 25 years of any team and we won the SB.

WOw what a Total Loser mentality a DECADE in and your still an EXPANSION Team ?? Mrs. T you are an embarrassment to the long ling of Proud Browns fans through the years.

The only defenses the Steelers have beaten this year are the bad ones. Of course no one in Pittsburgh thinks about that.

But it always comes up when discussing their opponents wins and losses. i heard radiohaeds talking about who the Bengals have beaten, insinuating no good teams, and the other guy had to remind him about beating the Steelers.

The Steelers never lose to any team. They always just beat themselves. Right Squeeler fans?!?!

I heard some other know-nothing pittsburgh radio genius comment on how the guy(s) who will be filling in for aaron smith will just get to tee off on whoever the poor Brown's lineman is lined up against him.

These guys are so Steeler minded that they forget the Brown's have a good line and probably the best LT in the game in Thomas. Thomas would hold aaron smith down let alone rejects like Kirsche, Eason, Hood and Harris.

Just because your the Steelers doesn't mean you have the better players, just a better organization.

I heard some other know-nothing pittsburgh radio genius comment on how the guy(s) who will be filling in for aaron smith will just get to tee off on whoever the poor Brown's lineman is lined up against him.

These guys are so Steeler minded that they forget the Brown's have a good line and probably the best LT in the game in Thomas. Thomas would hold aaron smith down let alone rejects like Kirsche, Eason, Hood and Harris.

Just because your the Steelers doesn't mean you have the better players, just a better organization.

See, Aaron Smith is a left side DE....Thomas is a LT......that translates to opposite sides.....the Browns right side is weak while the left side is strong. The replacements for Smith will face off on the Browns RT and RG.

We will see how good Joe Thomas is when he faces the best OLB in the game today....James "Silverback" Harrison

Harrison hasn't beaten Thomas yet. Harrison is great but piles up sacks against poor lineman and in garbage time. He is another classic case of advantage by Lebeau Defense

Don't get me wrong. I am an objective football fan and know that Harrison has skill, speed, power and aggression which makes him effective, but Thomas neutralizes everyone.

Check the stats when the Browns played Minnesota. Jared Allen had one tackle and ZERO sacks against Thomas. Allen is equally as good as Harrison.

Harrison hasn't beaten Thomas yet. Harrison is great but piles up sacks against poor lineman and in garbage time. He is another classic case of advantage by Lebeau Defense

Don't get me wrong. I am an objective football fan and know that Harrison has skill, speed, power and aggression which makes him effective, but Thomas neutralizes everyone.

Check the stats when the Browns played Minnesota. Jared Allen had one tackle and ZERO sacks against Thomas. Allen is equally as good as Harrison.

Thomas is great. I wanted the Steelers to trade up and get him in that draft but knew it was unlikely. It should be a good match-up, those two.

See, Aaron Smith is a left side DE....Thomas is a LT......that translates to opposite sides.....the Browns right side is weak while the left side is strong. The replacements for Smith will face off on the Browns RT and RG.

We will see how good Joe Thomas is when he faces the best OLB in the game today....James "Silverback" Harrison

Dont even Bother with "DAWGstupidINpa" ... Its a waste of the thought process.

LOL... And todays Dumbazzz award goes to Dawgstucknpa !!! And Thomas will do fine because he will HOLD like everyone else has for 2 years against Harrison. Its well documented.

LOL... And todays Dumbazzz award goes to Dawgstucknpa !!! And Thomas will do fine because he will HOLD like everyone else has for 2 years against Harrison. Its well documented.

Holding? Give me a xxxxing break. Harrison is a one-dimensional player. He has good speed, a couple of good moves. But good lines can stop him. Put him in a another system, he sucks. It's all about the system.

Holding? Give me a xxxxing break. Harrison is a one-dimensional player. He has good speed, a couple of good moves. But good lines can stop him. Put him in a another system, he sucks. It's all about the system.

Please ... Watch the Highlights he get flat out held 5 times a game. The Sunday night Crew was talking about it during the SD Game.

Archived