THE BROWNS BOARD

PFT is reporting that Brady Quinn's house is for sale

pl4tinum

OK I'll add my true two cents to this.

So say Quinn is not so sure he is in the Browns future plans.

and say his house is a bit big for a single guy to be living in anyway.

Why not get out from under the mortgage payment on that house. Rent somewhere and see what happens.

it doesn't have to mean he WANTS out of Cleveland. It also doesn't have to mean Cleveland is looking to trade him.

But it still could mean he is making a prudent decision with his assests in case something DOES happen.

again. the world is full of many many shades of grey. there is no black and white in any situation.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
"I want to play," he said. "I think I'm good enough to play in this league. But I'm here right now to do the best I can for this team."

I think this line might be the most telling one.

Guest Masters
Another swing and a miss for Ol' Lumnuts....

Not sure that is a swing and a miss by Lum. I think he is implying Brady Quinn won't ask/demand a trade, but his representatives are/will.

Guest Masters
Well a lot of people are saying that Mangini was the real architect of the Jet's team, and if that's the case then Mangini would have to be much more conscience of the salary cap. It's not like RAC where he was just handed a new batch of players from Phil every offseason. Mangini is picking these players, which means salary has to be taken into account. He knows that we have 11 draft picks coming up next year and we'll need a good deal of CAP space to sign all those draft picks. So it's not entirely out of the question that the CAP is playing a role in his decision.

Remember I said that Mangini knows his job is safe this year no matter what. I truly believe Mangini is using this season as nothing more than one long preseason game to evaluate his players and get Cleveland in the best shape to put even more pieces together next offseason. That could mean he hasn't ruled out Quinn has his eventual long term starter. I know that's long shot thinking, but hell anything is possible.

Keep in mind, Kokinis has in his contract that he has final say on the 53 man roster, not the coach.

OK I'll add my true two cents to this.

So say Quinn is not so sure he is in the Browns future plans.

and say his house is a bit big for a single guy to be living in anyway.

Why not get out from under the mortgage payment on that house. Rent somewhere and see what happens.

it doesn't have to mean he WANTS out of Cleveland. It also doesn't have to mean Cleveland is looking to trade him.

But it still could mean he is making a prudent decision with his assests in case something DOES happen.

again. the world is full of many many shades of grey. there is no black and white in any situation.

I will throw me 2 in as well. One of my friends lives in that neighborhood, and I remember him telling me he bought the house right next to Rip Scherer (sp) Since good old Rip ain't there anymore maybe he is really looking to move

Archived