THE BROWNS BOARD

Lumbergh jumped the gun, so did the media.

Guest AdaM

So I just got a return call from Greg, Brady Quinn's realtor. Here's his cell if you care to confirm... 440-793-0151.

I left him a vm yesterday immediately after Lum posted his thread. Surprisingly he actually called me back. I simply said in my vm "My name is Adam *****,I'm inquiring about the address and wondering if this is the home of the Cleveland Browns, Brady Quinn? Please confirm or deny, you can reach me back at *cell phone given*, Thanks".

He just told me that Brady is simply selling his current home to purchase another home in the same area. He said it laughingly and also said that he can't believe how the media is taking off with the story, there's no basis to it.

Make of it what you will.... call the number if you don't believe me :)

So I just got a return call from Greg, Brady Quinn's realtor. Here's his cell if you care to confirm... 440-793-0151.

I left him a vm yesterday immediately after Lum posted his thread. Surprisingly he actually called me back. I simply said in my vm "My name is Adam *****,I'm inquiring about the address and wondering if this is the home of the Cleveland Browns, Brady Quinn? Please confirm or deny, you can reach me back at *cell phone given*, Thanks".

He just told me that Brady is simply selling his current home to purchase another home in the same area. He said it laughingly and also said that he can't believe how the media is taking off with the story, there's no basis to it.

Of course he is going to say that.

Did you expect him to say Oh yeah Brady is selling because he is going to get traded very soon so we need to sell this house asap?

But that is some good shit calling the number.

While it still may be the realtor was told to say this, I always find it laughable how many here make assumptions before all the facts are in.

Elam was fined. Wrong!

Quinn gave hand signals. Wrong!

Constanzo had pads, Davis didn't. Wrong?

I could go on but I have to make a sales call here on the Strip. But sure would be nice if people waited for facts to develop before making such strong comments like I see so often here

Enjoy it now, cause if you ever tie the knot with Amber the days of being right will be looooong gone....

haha, we're pretty much there man.

Not officially, but we've lived together for 3 years now.

who's the stalker now?

THREAD HI-JACK

hey lums, since your here and clearly dodging my previous question i will ask it again: why didn't you say the same thing about bq when he beat buffalo last year and should have beaten denver had the defense not blown it last season. for those of you who didn't see the other posts, here you go.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...mp;#entry126137

Elam was fined. Wrong!

. . .

Constanzo had pads, Davis didn't. Wrong?

The one REAL issue with Mangini is that he has hoards of reporters and more than a few agents that absolutely despise him.

Whether it's the mandatory trips, the fines or now the Davis incident, he's absoultely taking on water when it comes to having any chance of signing quality free agents at value. Real or exaggerated, the reputation has been built and is being fostered.

Ultimately, the media might win this power play even if Mangini is doing the right things.

Guest Masters
Free agents dont' call reporters for due diligence on a prospective team. They call players they know on that team or connected to that team.

If Mangini can get his guys to buy in, we'll do fine in attracting FA's that fit his system.

Unless he starts winning games, he's not going to get many FA interested in coming to CLE, unless they are over paid.

I think right now, there would be more guys saying don't come play for EM than there would be saying to come play. Seems the Jets locker room was the same way.

Unless he starts winning games, he's not going to get many FA interested in coming to CLE, unless they are over paid.

I think right now, there would be more guys saying don't come play for EM than there would be saying to come play. Seems the Jets locker room was the same way.

I do agree with you. But free agency is way overated.

Its all about the draft. I hate to say it but the Steelers never bring in "top" free agents. They build their team through the draft. We need to do the same.

Archived