THE BROWNS BOARD

What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

ClevelandFanForLife

I was just curious to as what everyone does for a living. I wanted to see what kind of professions we all have on this board. I'll go first: I live in Jackson Township (right outside of Canton) and work at GlenOak High School (where Kosta Kouffos and Brian Hartline went). I got lucky and found a job right out of college. I am a full-time tutor for students who need assistance. I mostly check out this site between periods and planning periods. What about everyone else?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
It's hard to describe my job in a few words. But I am a television engineer/operator/systems designer for the state of PA.

Come on buddy, you know your job is to waste the state of PA's tax dollars :):P

Uh oh. danger danger.. someone who knows enough to be dangerous. I like to keep my actual ID a little more vague that this!

DO you live in PA?

and no I don't work for PCN. But they do show my work.

I live in Erie. pcn shows some good high school football some times but mostly just super random non sense. like how to make peeps

Guest Masters
Let's put it this way. I'm responsible for the most boring part of PCN's programming. and it's been on alot lately.

Would that be coverage of the state govn't/assembly in action?

Philosophy student, Kent State.

Double Majoring in Newspaper Journalism and Sports Media at Kent State University.

I also own my own major label record company, Blitzkrieg Booking and Promotions.

http://www.myspace.com/blitzkriegbookingandpromotion

And for extra cash, I valet park at Portage Country Club.

Archived