THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Kosar accepts position with the Browns

Lumbergh

I am really glad to see bernie finally become an official part of the organization..bernie knows what needs to be done but i would rather lerner get his soccerball suckin fingers off of the browns design or pay roony to teach him how to own a team...;)

Team consultant, reports directly to Lerner.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...r_joins_br.html

I've always liked Bernie as an analyst. I think he might be able to help Lerner understand coach-speak. An extra intelligent voice couldn't hurt.

My guess Bernie's going to have big imput on future Browns QB choices.

I have a sneaky suspicion that you may be correct. He may prove to be a great acquisition. We can only hope.

Mike

im glad the browns are giving something back to him for all he did for the team when he was a player.

you mean your glad they're giving him the opportunity to work off his debt and keep a positive relationship, right? :rolleyes: dude's probably working for peanuts and cadillac health insurance...but regardless i like the move.

I'll bet you Bernie will be a huge Mangini fan. Bernie is old school, discipline, character, selfless..all the things Mangini is looking for in Brown's players. Well prepared for all situations that happen between the lines..Bernie's a football guy..he knows

It certainly couldn't hurt. I agree with ballpeen from the other thread...he shouldn't be given a job like HC or GM..but having him be an official part of the organization can't be a bad thing. He's probably been hit in the head a few too many times but he does a great job analyzing the game on TV and would seem to still know a lot about playing QB and what makes an offense succeessful.

Finally, a football mind close to the top of the food chain. Bernie gets it and he loves this team. He knows EXACTLY what he is looking at on the field and he can only help the team. I'm wondering though, how loud of a voice will he have?

TIME TO RETIRE THE JERSEY LERNER!!!!

19 in the rafters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived