THE BROWNS BOARD

More Incredible Suckage from an Ohio Team

Brownshirt

Elliott leads Purdue past No. 7 Ohio St. 26-18

By CLIFF BRUNT, AP Sports Writer

18 minutes ago

Preview | Box Score | Recap

Buzz up! PrintWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP)—Joey Elliott and Purdue shocked mistake-prone Ohio State.

Elliott threw for 281 yards and two touchdowns, and the Boilermakers snapped a five-game losing streak by beating No. 7 Ohio State 26-18 Saturday to effectively end what national-title chances remained for the Buckeyes.

Purdue dominated the first three quarters, then held on as Ohio State tried to mount a comeback behind Terrelle Pryor, who threw two interceptions and lost two fumbles.

The Boilermakers (2-5, 1-2) had lost five in a row since beating Toledo to start Danny Hope’s first season as coach, and fans were starting to get uneasy. But when the clock ran out, joyous students poured onto the field to celebrate a major upset...........................................

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/reca...035&prov=ap

I only caught the end of it... but I heard it was messy as hell. My brother told me OSU kicked a feild goal on the 2 yard line when we were down a score. Classic Tressle. Decisions like that lose games. On the other hand I heard that Pryor was a mess the first half, throwing picks and looking lost in the pocket.

Meh, I blame both of 'em.

But I'll feel alot better after tomorrows win!!!]

Lol.

I only caught the end of it... but I heard it was messy as hell. My brother told me OSU kicked a feild goal on the 2 yard line when we were down a score. Classic Tressle. Decisions like that lose games. On the other hand I heard that Pryor was a mess the first half, throwing picks and looking lost in the pocket.

Meh, I blame both of 'em.

Lol.

I will say that the spot on that two-yardline drive was horrible, Pryor lunged for the end-zone after a nice run, he was completely stretched out with his 6'6"frame plus was extending the ball way out in front of him, and his knee touched at the 2-yrdline. The freaking play should have either been a TD, or first and goal at about the foot-line.

Regardless you are THE Ohio State Buckeyes, you have to be able to move the ball 2-yrds in four plays.

Purdue slobberknocked the shit out of us and pryor was butt ugly awful.

Holy crap, I noticed you wiped out my thank you total. Wow that really sucks. Now I'm going to have to start my own forum, or blog or newspaper or sumtin. Man you guys realllllllllllly suck! After all the money you guys charged me to be here? I really feel cheated because I never learned anything from any of your worthless posters, never got a chuckle from any of you or even thought to look at a topic from a perspective that differs from mine. Stan your a !@#$%^&*( fraud, I want all of my money back! How dare you, you !@#$%^&*()

fcucking BROWNS FAN.

Holy crap, I noticed you wiped out my thank you total. Wow that really sucks. Now I'm going to have to start my own forum, or blog or newspaper or sumtin. Man you guys realllllllllllly suck! After all the money you guys charged me to be here? I really feel cheated because I never learned anything from any of your worthless posters, never got a chuckle from any of you or even thought to look at a topic from a perspective that differs from mine. Stan your a !@#$%^&*( fraud, I want all of my money back! How dare you, you !@#$%^&*()

fcucking BROWNS FAN.

We are sorry, would a Sleestack toy suffice?

Well, you now know what would happen if Tressel,Pryor and the OL all had bad days at the same time. Major suckage.

18 points, yes 18 points against the weak, terrible Purdue defense. One of the upsets of the decade in the Big Ten. Nobody saw this one.

Hopefully this doesn't spin out of control like Earle 87. If the defense quits like they did in the 3rd quarter, it will be a painfully long end to the season.

Archived