THE BROWNS BOARD

This Boards Got "It"

ClevelandFanForLife

Look guys, there has been a lot of drama going on in the last couple of weeks and I think that EVERYONE is to blame. Whether it's Stan or Lumburgh or Zombo or Inspecta or Brady Quinn himself: it doesn't matter. Let's just put all this crap behind us and get back to what we do best: root on our team and talk Brown's football. People always talk about "it" and what it means. I may not have the slightest clue what "it" it but i know we have "it." We, as fans prove year after year that this is the best sports town in the world and that we will never stop believing and NEVER stop cheering on out Browns. We could go 1-15 this year and wouldn't matter. We will still buy tickets and still support OUR Browns. "It" is what makes us the best fans in the business. Let us never forget that.

I don't want to sound all sentimental and mushy but lets put all this crap behind us and come together as fans and do what we are supposed to be doing on this board: talking Brown's football and supporting our team any way we can. Please guys, I am begging you: no more name calling, no more bullshit and for the love of God: no more acting like on this board.

Come on guys, we are only five games into this season and we are already prepared to go to war. Let's all just take a step back and take a few breaths. We could all afford to do that.

I have been a member of this board for 10 months now and think it is the ABSOLUTE best place on the internet to talk Brown's football. Let's keep that going. I would never think of switching to another website.

I truly believe that we are the best sports town and the best sports fans in the world. Let's prove it to everyone else... And as always: Go Browns.

This is the last night for this stuff I promise, tomorrow morning it's full speed ahead.

In fact, this was such a great post, let's do it NOW!

Who's gonna join me by cracking open a cold one tomorrow morning at 9:00am! Whoo-Hoo

This is the last night for this stuff I promise, tomorrow morning it's full speed ahead.

Who's gonna join me by cracking open a cold one tomorrow morning at 9:00am! Whoo-Hoo

i will be at church at that time but i promise i will take the sip of wine. does that count?

I don't drink sooo...

Look guys, there has been a lot of drama going on in the last couple of weeks and I think that EVERYONE is to blame. Whether it's Stan or Lumburgh or Zombo or Inspecta or Brady Quinn himself: it doesn't matter. Let's just put all this crap behind us and get back to what we do best: root on our team and talk Brown's football. People always talk about "it" and what it means. I may not have the slightest clue what "it" it but i know we have "it." We, as fans prove year after year that this is the best sports town in the world and that we will never stop believing and NEVER stop cheering on out Browns. We could go 1-15 this year and wouldn't matter. We will still buy tickets and still support OUR Browns. "It" is what makes us the best fans in the business. Let us never forget that.

I don't want to sound all sentimental and mushy but lets put all this crap behind us and come together as fans and do what we are supposed to be doing on this board: talking Brown's football and supporting our team any way we can. Please guys, I am begging you: no more name calling, no more bullshit and for the love of God: no more acting like on this board.

Come on guys, we are only five games into this season and we are already prepared to go to war. Let's all just take a step back and take a few breaths. We could all afford to do that.

I have been a member of this board for 10 months now and think it is the ABSOLUTE best place on the internet to talk Brown's football. Let's keep that going. I would never think of switching to another website.

I truly believe that we are the best sports town and the best sports fans in the world. Let's prove it to everyone else... And as always: Go Browns.

I think you are right, we do have 'it', but I don't know what 'it' is ... all I know is that I can't get rid of 'it' no matter how good or bad we play or how messed up this teams gets, we still have 'it' and sharing stories with other Browns fans, I know that they still have 'it' too ....

I'm not sure I like 'it' because right now 'it' feels more like a disease than something to brag about.

damn, whad i miss?!? B)

i already started too but guarantee i'll have a bloody mary in me by 9AM so i'm definitely down.

set your watch--wherever you are, if you're drinking at 9AM tomorrow morning...lift it high in the air...

here's to a good ass kicking by somebody. i bet this is what firefighters feel like as they approach an impending inferno of heroics. i'm ready, let's do this.

damn, whad i miss?!? B)

i already started too but guarantee i'll have a bloody mary in me by 9AM so i'm definitely down.

set your watch--wherever you are, if you're drinking at 9AM tomorrow morning...lift it high in the air...

here's to a good ass kicking by somebody. i bet this is what firefighters feel like as they approach an impending inferno of heroics. i'm ready, let's do this.

go back and read a thread called "skippy offed himself", "a message to the members" and a few more. they will explain everything.

go back and read a thread called "skippy offed himself", "a message to the members" and a few more. they will explain everything.

oh what the hell ever. i made it through a page of "msg to the members" before admitting i don't give a fuk. i never got along with most of those choads anyway. so a bunch of fukkin Quinnie's flew the coop...SWEET!!! i'll miss Veg though, he and i hit it off as of late. and mz the pussy and i have seemingly put our differences aside (btw thanks for the link, i still haven't downloaded it cuz i'm stealing wifi but once i plug in i will, i'm sure i'ts dope :) ) so maybe i'll see them around somewhere, that'd be cool. hell, i don't really even know who's gone>>so adios amigos!

but where's this "skippy offed himself" thread? that one piqued my interest a little.

anyway, NEXT. so what else is new? oh yeah, Green Bay, right? i'm seriously considering exploring this masochism thing i apparently have an affinity for, cuz lately being a Browns fan is like dripping hot candle wax on my balls.

Don't worry Sisky, someone will be along to PM you, inviting you to their new board. They read this board constantly, look to see who else they can coax away and then send you a care package of Chick flicks, microwave pop corn, milk duds and skin care products.

That was a great post. I have always said this was one of the better message boards around, even if it is a browns board. I was really surprised by the recent crap that went on here and have to say that I love our rivalry even though you guys have not been very good lately. However, this past game was not alot of fun even though we won. This place looked to be on the verge of breaking up and there was no smack talk between us allowed. I hope that changes and everyone takes a chill pill because some of you seem to be taking an internet message board a bit too seriously. It's supposed to be fun. Without a rivalry, some back and forth banter between rival fans, and even a friendly argument, you have a vanilla board with no real content other than patting yourself on the back. This board always seemed like it had a bunch of close people but again, I was surprised by recent events and hope it was just the pressure of so many losses that got to some of you. Get over it and move on. It's football season. Try to enjoy it even if your team is not where you want it to be.

Don't worry Sisky, someone will be along to PM you, inviting you to their new board. They read this board constantly, look to see who else they can coax away and then send you a care package of Chick flicks, microwave pop corn, milk duds and skin care products.

well then! i am utterly destroyed inside i have not received my email yet. (!) everbody gets an inside love note but me?!? i only got lumped in with the DA lovers on here this past week for fuks sake! i mean damn, is it my breath? am i just too sexy? what ever am i gonna do now?!? ok i'm gonna slink off now and go cry myself a river. you guys are just too mean. :P

and fan of steel1 shut the hell up. fukkin cheaters...

While you guys are upgrading the board and sucking each other off, how bout showing some maturity and getting rid of the chicken shit of the automatic modification of Stiller team and player names?

Come on you guys know you want to take the first step, just do it!

Funny you requested that, we removed that this morning.

This is a no humor forum now ... just straight talk and honesty.

(I can not tell a lie)

While you guys are upgrading the board and sucking each other off, how bout showing some maturity and getting rid of the chicken shit of the automatic modification of Stiller team and player names?

Come on you guys know you want to take the first step, just do it!

Why are you immature as to let it bother you? If it yanks your chain so much, be creative so as to circumvent the automatic qualification. I mean, you have a brain, use it. I mean, I usually just use the initials BR to refer to you know who. That doesn't get circumvented and it is a damn sight easier than referring to him in any other manner.

Archived