THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone?

TheClevelandSound

I completely miss him. If he didnt commit vehicular manslaughter in March we would have our true #1 receiver and potential probowler. I think our offense would be more efficient AND creative.

are you saying that you miss constant injuries, crappy rout running and dropped passes? hell if you miss it that much i could wear 18 and play wide receiver tomorrow. i can do as much as he did last year.

I like Donte, I think he's a great receiver

Mangini hasnt cut him yet

The Browns also said that the initial plan was keeping donte and trading Braylon before the draft, but then donte had his mishap

I wouldnt be suprised to see him wearing orange and brown next year, although if you read his twitter he's quite the broncos fan

Not to take sides or anything but anyone ever blown a .08 thats only drunk for lightweights and little girls. Thats barely a buzz for an experienced drinker/ 200 pound athletic wide reciever

That whole situation still pisses me off. Stupid xxxx who jumped in the road i blame you!

Um at the the beginning of the year I was hit head on by a drunk who only blew a .09 yeah I think your idea of bac and drunkenness is a Lil misconstrued.

I wasn't as down on the guy as some, but no, I don't miss him.

There is little doubt we are in rebuild mode. I like the idea of MoMass getting reps and would like to see Robo get more reps as well....those guys are the future. The sooner we find out if they can cut it or not puts us a step closer to knowing if the need has been filled or if we need to keep looking.

It is bad enough to blow a pick. It's magnified when it takes you 5 years to finally figure it out.

I think our front office should listen to us on draft day. we couldnt be any more wrong then they are

Probably true...but with millions of different opinions, who's opinion do you choose.

I say they choose me, that would be the correct choice. ;)

I was at a baseball function several years back and had the opportunity to sit with Tommy Lasorda at dinner...not just me, there were about 10 people at the table, but I was directly opposite of him so there was a lot of 1 on 1 discussion.

He told a story that applies to this discussion.

He said there are 3 things every American male feels he can do better than any other man:

1. Build a camp fire

2. Make love to a woman

3. Manage a baseball team

:D

You can grab any mock draft .......take their browns picks for the last 10 years and compare to the browns "experts'.

you guys throw out who they should pick in the first 2 rounds blah blah ........who had the browns taking Mack Robiskie and Mo mass.

I'll take the mock draft picks.

I don't miss Stallworth at all....what is there to miss? It seemed to me he spent most of the season sitting on the sidelines on the stationary bike. As someone else said...I can put on a #18 jersey and sit for 3 hours pedaling a stationary bike on the sidelines of an NFL game. I wouldn't even need to be paid to do it....being on the sidelines of an NFL game would be enough for me.

Archived