THE BROWNS BOARD

B Lowe's gameday thread! STEELERS DAY SPECIAL

blowe

Finally, it is Browns vs Steelers day. I can not tell you how excited I have been all week long looking forward to today. It is the day we get the chance to smash our hated rivals in the teeth and slam their rapist QB into the ground. Pittsburgh fans look at this thread and laugh because of how bad our team has been lately, but there is one thing no inbred hick sister xxxxing gas pumping overall wearing xxxx can take away from us...pride. We are proud of cheering for this team and this city no matter how bad it has been. I hate the Steelers with a passion that burns inside of me along with everyone else who wears Brown and Orange (what awesome xxxxing colors). This is why we still get excited for Steelers week.

That being said some of us can not join you in the Tavern tomorrow so I'm making this thread to discuss the game

Feel free to leave your thoughts/predictions here...

Browns 16

Steelers 13

Shaun Rogers breaks 7 of Big Gay Ben's ribs after slamming him into the turf, and then he gives Toothlessraper swine flu that he got from Lebron James

steelers_suck3.jpg

I wish I had your enthusiasm. I hate pissburgh but my prediction is Pitt 27 Browns 6.. DA lays another turd on the field and Mangini chokes him out on national TV after DA throws multiple interceptions right into coverage (again, and again, and again, and again etc. etc. etc.

I wish I had your enthusiasm. I hate pissburgh but my prediction is Pitt 27 Browns 6.. DA lays another turd on the field and Mangini chokes him out on national TV after DA throws multiple interceptions right into coverage (again, and again, and again, and again etc. etc. etc.

DA always scores at least one TD against them...but i still expect a blowout. if we make it to Monday without any major injuries i'll be happy with that.

DA always scores at least one TD against them...but i still expect a blowout. if we make it to Monday without any major injuries i'll be happy with that.

I will be deliriously happy if we're not humiliated. Pathetic.

WTF -- I'm so over this sorry @$$ offense!!! Please get rid of the ball DA!! I would rather see him throw ints then "coughing" up the ball!! He is so good at both!!!!

Pittsburgh know they don't have to score anymore because they know how bad this brown's offense is!!

Archived