THE BROWNS BOARD

STEALERS EQUALS CHEATERS

BrownB499

that touchdown taken away was given to us for a make up call

It wasn't a makeup call!! The still got 3pts. Pittsterd would have got nothing if they wouldn't have given them the 1st down. And by rule it wasn't a catch in the endzone. But by rule the ball has to be past the marker for a first down and it wasn't. I've seen closer balls to the marker not called 1st downs!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They already GAVE you fuks a free first down what more do you want

For you guys to stop balming every Cleveland lose and every Steeler win on the refs. If the refs are cheating like some of you our claiming, then they would have gave Hines that second touchdown. They didn't. The refs aren't cheating for either team even though your only td came off of a hold.

You guys watch James Harrison and tell me he is not held most of the time.

You got 47 yards on a play the refs forgot to throw the flag cause Harrison was held. +47 as opposed to -10 yards. Yep, refs are cheating. Evidence shows for who.

Ass go tell your mom she was calling you. GO AWAY

Ya I think the spot on the chain call was horrible and the 1st down on the 4th and one could have went either way. The angle on the TV wasn't the greatest but makes you wonder when the announcers are wondering the same thing of why it was given a 1st down to the Steelers. I wouldn't say "Cheaters", but it always seems like we get weird calls when we play the Steelers.

Ya I think the spot on the chain call was horrible and the 1st down on the 4th and one could have went either way. The angle on the TV wasn't the greatest but makes you wonder when the announcers are wondering the same thing of why it was given a 1st down to the Steelers. I wouldn't say "Cheaters", but it always seems like we get weird calls when we play the Steelers.

Keep in mind the annoucners made a huge deal over your first touchdown. They replayed the obvious hold that wasn't called.

Eh, if you are referring to the KR TD they holding was not in the play so it couldn't be called. The holding on Thomas there was a good show on the DT as well.

They showed the replay. Ratliff's jersey was stretched out from behind. If you refuse to admitt that was holding you can't be taken seriously.

Plus, I am reffering to the raping of James Harrison.

Archived