THE BROWNS BOARD

Afumbleception.....

PlaygroundLegend

Jesus he throws like a bullet every flipping pass, put quinn in or let cribs take this over.

He's effen terrible!! Massy wide open and can't even get it to him so he could get his feet in bounds. We can complain all about the dropped passes, but PLEASE put DA on the end of the bench!!

MAN DOES THIS GUY SUCK!!!! HAPPY FEET WITH NO PRESSURE, THROWS THE BALL AWAY TOO SOON, OFF TARGET, NO TOUCH ON THE SHORT BALL, ZERO MOBILITY

... nothing seems to change... OH YEAH>> he did manage 2 or 3 passes that looked good. I guess if he throws 2 good passes a game..people will still manage to defend him. OOOOOOhhh he's marvelous.

Spoke too soon.. He again forces the ball into coverage for the int.. This guy never learns.. Man does he suck.. He is the biggest liablility this team has... Oh, but he throws a nice looking pass... Big deal.. he sucks..

For every one or two good passes he throws, he throws 10-12 bad ones!!

Really, just to contribute to this thread (this DA/BQ thing has been going on in here for ALONG time, long before many of you joined this board). Why not start or play Quinn? I don't know. I'm not the coach. Something is going on that we are not aware or privy to. I wish they would play someone, anyone, besides Anderson right now. He has lost anything he ever had.

Really, at this point keeping Anderson in is an insult to any Browns fan that cares about the team.

Maybe Kosar can make some contribution that will improve the QB situation. My personal opinion is that the season has been in the tank from the start so why not give the season to the QB who won the job at the start of the season. Let the kid learn and develop and see what's really there. Like I said, maybe Kosar can help sort the situation out in some sensible way.

The only logic behind keeping DA as the starter in my opinion, is if there is something we don't know that's gone on behind the scenes. Of course, there's a very good reason why I'm not an NFL coach so my opinion is probably worth what y'all paid for it.

While i see a bit of improvement in DA overall its time for mangini to quit making excuses and bring bq back out...this way we can honestly say neither is the answer or bq is the answer what we do know is DA is not the answer when he is being hog tied into a conservative style without a line or adequate blocking scheme to protect him...its funny how playing a real team shows we havent improved anywhere...expect this trend to continue with either qb...dabolls offensive plan stinks it doesnt play to our personels strengths and mamgina approves of it...accountability its something mamgina talks a lot about but doesnt apply it to himself or his staff..anyone notice how porkchump womanack returns and the line collapses?

DA makes the same mistakes week in week out. I believe Quinn can actually improve. Quinn did not throw the ball into the teeth of double coverage every game. Quinn does not trip over his clown feet every week and actully has some mobility. Quinn did play poorly l in the first 2 games, but so did the whole team. I saw him play VERY well last year.. It's not like he forgot how to play football. We need to give Quinn more time. DA is our biggest liablility and he will continue to drag this team down. I hope Mangini makes the change.

DA makes the same mistakes week in week out. I believe Quinn can actually improve. Quinn did not throw the ball into the teeth of double coverage every game. Quinn does not trip over his clown feet every week and actully has some mobility. Quinn did play poorly l in the first 2 games, but so did the whole team. I saw him play VERY well last year.. It's not like he forgot how to play football. We need to give Quinn more time. DA is our biggest liablility and he will continue to drag this team down. I hope Mangini makes the change.

Do you just copy/paste the same stuff you write and post it in every thread?

Do you just copy/paste the same stuff you write and post it in every thread?

doesnt matter if the guy is 100% and people arent gettin the message

Off-topic: I love how im registered as a hater, lol... if its not BQ fag/ DA fag over here, you get labled as something

doesnt matter if the guy is 100% and people arent gettin the message

Off-topic: I love how im registered as a hater, lol... if its not BQ fag/ DA fag over here, you get labled as something

Ha...that hater label is awesome. Seriously though Anderson is garbage i dont see how anyone could think this guy give us "the best chance to win".

Aren't we fun and colorful here?

Everyone sing along, "Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.

Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name (Hater),

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name (Brady Quinn fag)."

Archived