THE BROWNS BOARD

This group is pathetic

BigBrownsFan

I love the Browns. But good Lord, this has to be THE most pathetic collection of football players I think we have had, even in the expansion year.

I sure hope that come next year this team rids itself of such garbage. It starts with Anderson and Lewis. It goes to d-backs who cannot even cover.

Love Ryan's philosophy.. "attack the Qb"... really? Where is that at , again?

How the F do you run WildDawg with Gregory Hines in the backfield? Really? I am faster than that former Drug Czar.

the playcalling is bogus. Daboll and Maurice Carthon must live together.

Get rid of these clowns on offense. Go get a QB that knows WTF is going on. Get a RB in the draft.

Geeshus, just do something for crying out loud.

We are in a rebuilding year. A new coach, new play book, etc. He has to screen out players that don't fit into his system, such as Edwards and Winslow. Did anyone here really think we were going to win the Super Bowl this year? If you did you are delusional. It takes time to make a winner and I'm willing to give Mangini the time. People calling for him to be fired after a few games are xxxxing idiots. We played a better game today then I expected frankly. We showed fire and didn't quit. Things will get better.

We are in a rebuilding year. A new coach, new play book, etc. He has to screen out players that don't fit into his system, such as Edwards and Winslow. Did anyone here really think we were going to win the Super Bowl this year? If you did you are delusional. It takes time to make a winner and I'm willing to give Mangini the time. People calling for him to be fired after a few games are xxxxing idiots. We played a better game today then I expected frankly. We showed fire and didn't quit. Things will get better.

We've been rebuilding since 1999. We're sick of this shit. Fins went from 1-15 to 11-5. motherf'ck a rebuilding year.

Archived