THE BROWNS BOARD

DB's??

dawg08

On many of those plays Big B. was just standing back there.. smoking a cigar and waving to the crowd.. Oh, yeah.. a guy is open now... NO PASS RUSH .. other times we got nice pressure.. It is a huge consistency issue.. There certainly was some terrible tackling by the corners today. Elam was the only one who was consistently tackling anyone. The corners are OK if we can limit the qb time in the pocket.. They are young and will get better.l. I think we have some good young talent there..But you give Big Gay Ben all day.. you get what we had today on those really bad plays.

Everytime we Rushed three I said, "OH Boy ... here it comes" and Big Gay picked us apart.

Doing shit like blitzing the guy who was lined up to cover Ward, leaving Ward free and uncovered off the line with the safties 18 yrs deep and coverage having to stick with a longer route on that same side was an unbielivable stupid scheme call.

McDonald can just go home. Not sure where he is from but I hope it is within walking distance for his sake. He is a sissy, and reported hurt (shoulder) so why wasn't Adams in to replace him?

I HATE our Defensive secondary scheme since we have returned to the league, doesn't matter the coach, our safties aren't even in the game for a 1/3 of the plays, leaving us with 9 defenders, add in a sissy-ass like mcdonald and we are at 8 defenders.

B-Mac was horrible today...worse than usual. We need someone to strike fear in opposing WRs (Eric Berry anyone?). Not having Wimbley really hurt our pass rush, but we need help there, too. Even when we scored I knew there was no way in hell that we were going to stop Pittsburgh's offense. Completely nauseating. I know we're rebuilding, but have to do better than this.

I hate the Steelers with the fire of a 1,000 burning suns.

McDonald's tackling is flat out terrible. Instead of attacking ball carriers in the back field and "up-ending" them before they get a full head of steam, he waits flat footed for the runners to get to him and as contact is made, he does some sissy half spin and swipes for the ball. Every time! If Adams gets better is coverage, I would definetly play him. And what happened to Francies?

Archived