THE BROWNS BOARD

Patriots Brady throws 5 TD passes in one Quarter!

DieHardBrownsFan

In all fairness, any game played in slippery snowy conditions is going to favor the WRs over the DBs - the receivers know where the ball is going... the DBs do not and have absolutely no traction to stop their momentum and recover on the play.

And these are the Titan DBs we're talking about too. Every pass play has been designed to take advantage of the conditions and leave the WRs wide open and it's pretty much worked every time.

Credit the OC for recognizing the conditions and what would work

What may be more impressive is that I think Brady's finished the half with a 158.3 QB rating - in otherwords "perfect" ... I'm not sure what his QB rating was when they pulled him after his 6th TD up 52-0.

Guest 88fingerslewy

I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

I'm surprised they left Brady in so long after losing him all of last year with an injury. Slippery field, game in the bag, #1 QB still playing. I think they were playing with fire playing him so long.

What if one of their d-line got really pissed for getting the score run up and took out one of his knees.

Lucky he didn't get hurt in a game that was a done deal.

Yeah, but that's the Patriots for you. Always running up the score.

Guest 88fingerslewy
Yeah, but that's the Patriots for you. Always running up the score.

Maybe Mr. Karma might be paying these guys a visit some time this year.

I agree It would have been very easy for the defensive team and coach to finally say "Knock him out of the game, I am tired of him humiliating us"

Archived