THE BROWNS BOARD

Clear as the Nose on Your Face

Chicopee John

I honestly think Quinn gets another look, but it will be after the point he can earn his incentives...and I agree with that.

It may be in 2 games...especially if we keep running some WildDawg with Cribbs playing qb.

I can't imagine anybody on here wanting BQ to get another 11 mil based on the early returns.

Something that people keep saying is how hard DA throws. I believe one of the announcers said that during practice they had DA throwing 10 yards to the receivers and DA was throwing them hard.

I never heard Donald Driver or other Green Bay Packers receivers complaining about Brett's bullets... Get over it guys. The receivers should catch the ball if it hits them in the hands or the gut...

Something that people keep saying is how hard DA throws. I believe one of the announcers said that during practice they had DA throwing 10 yards to the receivers and DA was throwing them hard.

I never heard Donald Driver or other Green Bay Packers receivers complaining about Brett's bullets... Get over it guys. The receivers should catch the ball if it hits them in the hands or the gut...

I watched a bunch of the Vikings- Ratbird game, and sorry not so. Farve has learned how to take something off of his fastball. The game winner a few weeks back wasn't a bullet either. Similar circumstances, DA probably would have killed a fan in the first row with one of his bullets.

You're comparing a Farve pass to a DA pass....

OMG...give up the QB being the answer to the Browns woes. The QB position is one cylinder of and an 8 cylinder motor. When we get 4-5 other cylinders running like they should be, there won't be a QB issue. Evidence, Browns 2007 season...Evidence, Farve in QB spot w/ Jets vs Minn. Evidence, we've had 187 QB's since expansion.

I don't care who the QB is, and until the rest of the team gels, it doesn't matter.

Archived