THE BROWNS BOARD

Jeff Reed: Douche of the Year

ClevelandFanForLife

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4576358

Steelers kicker Reed cited near stadium

Comment Email Print Share

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed has been cited by city police for public intoxication and disorderly conduct outside a bar a couple of blocks from where the team beat the Cleveland Browns a few hours earlier.

Reed

Reed

Police say Reed was cited outside McFadden's Bar about 9 p.m. Sunday.

Reed kicked two field goals in the 27-14 victory.

This is Reed's second brush with the law this year.

He paid $543 in fines and restitution after pleading guilty to disorderly conduct and criminal mischief for damaging a paper towel dispenser in a convenience store bathroom in New Alexandria in February.

Team spokesman Dave Lockett says the team is still gathering information and has no comment.

Police say Reed will be mailed a summons to appear in city court.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

This guy is such an ass. Seriously, how can anyone like this guy? My uncle is the head security guard at the Mellon Arena and says that Reed is constantly hitting on, and sometimes brings, high school girls at events. Why is he still employed?

Wait a minute, the guy got a public intoxication and disorderly conduct at 9pm, just only a few hours after probably going out after the game?

Either the guy was shit faced during the game or he is an extream light weight.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4576358

This guy is such an ass. Seriously, how can anyone like this guy? My uncle is the dead security guard at the Mellon Arena

Sorry to hear about your dead uncle -

(j/k)

What Reed lacks in class he makes up for in Queer -

Stan, are you saying that if money was no object and you were a star, you couldn't get $hitfaced in a matter of a couple hours? Shots and beers and martinis......hell, it's easy :D

Plus, as weird as he is, I'm not sure he has to be drunk to appear intoxicated!

It would be very, very difficult for me to get that shit faced in such a short amount of time. I try at every tailgate party, then I attend the games like a gentleman.

Douche of the year? Not even close. He is obviously an alcoholic and has a problem. I even wonder if it did not cost us a game when he missed two easy kicks earlier this season.

But that guy that use to play for the browns.... what's his name?.... Stallworth.... Now that is the douche of the year and they let him off easy.

Goodell may just suspend Reed for this.

Douche of the year? Not even close. He is obviously an alcoholic and has a problem. I even wonder if it did not cost us a game when he missed two easy kicks earlier this season.

But that guy that use to play for the browns.... what's his name?.... Stallworth.... Now that is the douche of the year and they let him off easy.

Goodell may just suspend Reed for this.

Well at least Reed seems to be self inducing himself, where as your organization murdered plenty of young athletes with steroid abuse from the 70's.

Well at least Reed seems to be self inducing himself, where as your organization murdered plenty of young athletes with steroid abuse from the 70's.

Your team did just as many. It's only ignorant people that think the STEELERS were the only team using Roids at that time. The browns and every team were for many years before the seventies.

Your team did just as many. It's only ignorant people that think the STEELERS were the only team using Roids at that time. The browns and every team were for many years before the seventies.

The other teams might have experimented with them, but Steroids came free with a Mike Webster Pez dispenser in Pittsburgh.

AAAAAmVAYKMAAAAAAEmdBQ.jpg

Huh....is that why I bulked up in 8th grade?

At least none of our players committed suicide to avoid playing for the team like Don Rogers did.

Again, that was on his own doing ... your organization chose to gamble/sacrifice the health of their players for Glory.

They should be ousted from the NFL ... a disgrace.

It would be very, very difficult for me to get that shit faced in such a short amount of time. I try at every tailgate party, then I attend the games like a gentleman.

OMFG I just spit out my coffee you peter head.

Good god almighty

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=295370

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed has been cited by city police for public intoxication and disorderly conduct outside a bar a couple of blocks from where the team beat the Cleveland Browns a few hours earlier.

Police say Reed was cited outside McFadden's Bar about 9 p.m. Sunday.

Reed kicked two field goals in the 27-14 victory.

This is Reed's second brush with the law this year.

He paid US$543 in fines and restitution after pleading guilty to disorderly conduct and criminal mischief for damaging a paper towel dispenser in a convenience store bathroom in New Alexandria in February.

Team spokesman Dave Lockett says the team is still gathering information and has no comment.

Police say Reed will be mailed a summons to appear in city court.

Archived