THE BROWNS BOARD

THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND

admin

THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND

TAILGATE GROUPS TEN YEAR ANNAVERSARY - TBB APPRECIATION WEEKEND

December 4th-6th, 2009

With Howard & G-man coming in from England, Keith from the UK and Mark from San Diego, we thought we would use the weekend of December 4th, 5th, & 6th for our Tailgate Party 10-yr Annaversary and TheBrownsBoards Appreciation party.

FRIDAY NIGHT 12/04/09, join us for a CAVS GAME:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls 8:00pm, Friday December 4th, 2009

We will be meeting prior to the game at the Hard Rock Cafe for drinks between 6:15pm & 7:15pm. Then head over to the Arena together to take-in the game from a corporate suite. Food & Spirits provided in the suite.

SATURDAY NIGHT 12/05/09, open for suggestions.

Idea’s:

* Cleveland's official Browns Backers Party at the Blind Pig from 6pm to 8pm.

* Get together for SEC Championship Game in Middleburg Hts./Berea area

* Attend the Ohio High School DI State Championship Game in Canton Ohio between Glenville & Hilliard Davidson.

* Dinner and a few drinks, chill for a relaxing night, calm before the storm.

Suggestions?

SUNDAY 12/06/09, Cleveland Browns Game Day

9:00am – Tailgate Party Kicks-off, with special celebration, revive old traditions, and fun

4:05pm – Browns vs San Diego Chargers

(Game Tickets secured on your own)

We are inviting all members to plan for this occasion.

Haven’t been in for one of our Tailgate Parties yet? Visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm (Main Tailgate Page)

For Hotel Lodging & Air/Ground transportation, visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/thebrownsboard_hotel_directory.htm

Map & Directions: http://thebrownsboard.com/Tailgate%20Site.htm

Most other Q&A’s, visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/Tailgate%20Party%20QA.html

If you need any help with travel arrangements, please advise.

Bring the message board to life, meet the crew and many members. It makes the experience here that much better. Help Ed carry the 100lb grill … Drink Hoorta’s orange ‘blood of the Browns’ … Watch Zippy get arrested … See Skippy in his plastic diaper pants … Have a flaming Jello-shot … Watch Flugel do a beer bong while standing on his head … Watch the California homo (Marko) freeze his ass off in 30-degree weather … toss Don a cigar as he prepares the grub … Raunchy Christmas songs by Westside Steve(?) … and much, much more!

Browns%20Board%20Wk1%202008.jpg

Howie2.jpgthe%20browns%20board.jpgThe%20Browns%20Board%20Night%20Out2.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:15 start in Cleveland in December? Do you realize how xxxxing cold it's going to be at that stadium? Jesus...i'm getting cold just thinking about it now. I'm going to have to put on long sleeves or something tonight just to warm up out here.

4:15 start in Cleveland in December? Do you realize how xxxxing cold it's going to be at that stadium? Jesus...i'm getting cold just thinking about it now. I'm going to have to put on long sleeves or something tonight just to warm up out here.

I'll mail ya some plastic pants

Bump ..

Seriously all, if you wanted to pick a tailgate party to come in for this year, all should target this one. You won't meet everyone as many had their games/dates picked-out prior to us coordinating this party, but the more we can get focused in on this game the better.

Look forward to meeting many new faces and greeting the old ones too.

And after you guys get done there come and visit me in the team shop ill be working that game.

We will ... but how will we know who you are? I actually have a friend who just started working at the stadium this week as well, so I am going to be hunting her down too. Seriously, let me know how to find you, I'll hunt ya down.

We will ... but how will we know who you are? I actually have a friend who just started working at the stadium this week as well, so I am going to be hunting her down too. Seriously, let me know how to find you, I'll hunt ya down.

Just come in the door and ask one of the blue shirt security guys for Matt, they'll point ya in the right direction.

I've got the "blessing" from the boss (wife) to make the trip for this ridiculous occasion. My problem is that I"m going to freeze my ass off in Cleveland in the cold in December. One thought that was proposed to me was that it would be a good occasion to test the theory that the more beer you drink, the warmer your body gets which makes the trip somewhat educational for everyone.

There is also the possibility of seeing Skippy in his plastic diaper pants which makes the price of the plane ticket nearly worth while.

Who else is in for this drunk fest? Zombo??? C'mon you need to be there if I'm going to make it. Flugels?? I need to make the official decision pretty quick and need just a little push to get me over the edge of completely losing my mind and making a trip of freakin Cleveland in December where it could be xxxxing snowing instead of staying home where it will be 70 degrees.

I deserve some kind of special board recognition if I actually make this trip.

I've got the "blessing" from the boss (wife) to make the trip for this ridiculous occasion. My problem is that I"m going to freeze my ass off in Cleveland in the cold in December. One thought that was proposed to me was that it would be a good occasion to test the theory that the more beer you drink, the warmer your body gets which makes the trip somewhat educational for everyone.

There is also the possibility of seeing Skippy in his plastic diaper pants which makes the price of the plane ticket nearly worth while.

Who else is in for this drunk fest? Zombo???

I think we are in the same boat: I really want to go ... it's going to be really FRICKING cold.

I may bring the Great Zombonestress ... but she was born and raised here in Naples she might freeze like a popsicle.

I think I will wait til you commit before I seriously waffle.

Zombo

--They will call us pansies ... but we were just smart enough to move where the sun is...

OMG ... I have never seen a bigger pair of pansies in my life. Guys it don't even get cold here until February. December 6th could be 60-degree weather. Honestly, it ain't fridgid here then.

Great your freaking plans made you freaking cry babies.

I'll work on getting you guys club access, so you aren't exposed to the elements. We will bring the tent to the tailgate, and have a big ass fire pit going with warm brandy ...

Seriously, I liked seeing you fags freeze before but if your gonna whine and not come because of it, I will make sure you stay toastie all weekend ... or at least in a state where you don't give a shit.

Cavs game on Friday! Mark, make sure your plans include getting out here for that ... you will love 'the Q', Lebron, Shaq and the show the Cavs put on downtown.

Saturday night, we will have a luau at a local establishment. Tell the Zombonestress to bring her grass skirt.

OMG ... I have never seen a bigger pair of pansies in my life. Guys it don't even get cold here until February. December 6th could be 60-degree weather. Honestly, it ain't fridgid here then.

Great your freaking plans made you freaking cry babies.

I'll work on getting you guys club access, so you aren't exposed to the elements. We will bring the tent to the tailgate, and have a big ass fire pit going with warm brandy ...

Seriously, I liked seeing you fags freeze before but if your gonna whine and not come because of it, I will make sure you stay toastie all weekend ... or at least in a state where you don't give a shit.

Cavs game on Friday! Mark, make sure your plans include getting out here for that ... you will love 'the Q', Lebron, Shaq and the show the Cavs put on downtown.

Saturday night, we will have a luau at a local establishment. Tell the Zombonestress to bring her grass skirt.

LOL ... there was the response I was looking for.

Seriously, it will come down to finances for me, so stay tuned...

Zombo

--Wanna buy a house?

Tomorrow is my birthday; not sure what Mrs Lister has planned for me but I would love to come if you all welome a fellow poster missing his brownsboard home

Happy Birthday ... yes, we would love to have ya. If you need any help finding us, send me an e-mail and I'll drop you my cell #.

Lister...you need (actually deserve) a weekend away from the twins to hang out and have fun with a big group of idiots.

I'm getting closer and closer to making the leap and committing to this nonsense. I'd love to make the trip to be there Firday night but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't fly over till Saturday and then fly home Monday morning, hungover wondering what the hell just happened.

And Skippy...you're wrong..the coldest month of hte year in Cleveland is January, not February. I've already researched it...the average high temperature in Cleveland in december is 39 degrees!!!!!

I'm gonna go outside and sit in the sun to warm up...i'm getting cold just thinking about temperatures down around my golf score for 9 holes.

Lister...you need (actually deserve) a weekend away from the twins to hang out and have fun with a big group of idiots.

I'm getting closer and closer to making the leap and committing to this nonsense. I'd love to make the trip to be there Firday night but I don't see that happening, I wouldn't fly over till Saturday and then fly home Monday morning, hungover wondering what the hell just happened.

And Skippy...you're wrong..the coldest month of hte year in Cleveland is January, not February. I've already researched it...the average high temperature in Cleveland in december is 39 degrees!!!!!

I'm gonna go outside and sit in the sun to warm up...i'm getting cold just thinking about temperatures down around my golf score for 9 holes.

That's a balmy 39-degrees though, feels like 40.

pussy

This past weekends performance certainly didn't inspire me to fork out for a $300 airfare to sit in the stands in Cleveland in the freezing cold and have my dick fall of like a freaking icicle.

I know man, I was thinking about that on Sunday. If I were you, I wouldn't come. If you want to we will still have a great time, but I can understand you not making the trip because of this team.

Trust me...coming to see this team wouldn't be the reason for making the trip. I'd make the trip because I love coming home to Cleveland and I love being in the stadium and I'm just delusional enough to think every Sunday that we might actually win.

I'm not ruling out the trip...but after watching yesterday, it's tough to get fired up about it.

I don't expect to win every week, but I'd like to see us play competitive or at least feel like we were moving in the right direction. As much as I don't want to turn this into a QB debate....knowing that Ratliff or Quinn would be starting by that point would make me somewhat inspired because at least I'd have hope that one of them might be the future..kinda like seeing Harrison being the starter and getting the majority of the carries. That was one positive on Sunday...seeing Robiske starting at WR..lets get him at Massawhatever as much time on the field as possible.

We should do the same thing on defense..play all the rookies and young players and let them learn...if we're going to get our brains in at least do it with some guys with the possibility of a future.

LOL! You guys!!!!! if I can invest something like $1600 dollars on this weekend so can you, I know you both to be hard working successful business people who can justify a couple hundred greens for the trip - so that's one excuse put to bed. :)

So what if it's cold, just think how those pussies from San Diego are going to feel when they leave the training ground on the Thursday afternoon. And it means your beer stays cold no matter how long you hold it for which come to think of it is never that long at a tailgate.

Plus the best pregame grub ever cooked on a grill is readily available. (Ed, Don make sure you pay me in used bills for that comment)

AND you get to laugh at Mine and G-man's accents and our ridiculous attempts to get on the Jumbotron with our outfits / banners / flags etc.

FINALLY I have kept in touch with an awesomely hot couple of girls on facebook that were sat behind us at the game last year and they have said they are going to come along to the tailgate.

Stan, your plan sounds just excellent - I am so stoked up despite the team performances. My Cavs tickets arrived yesterday - cheap seats but seats nonetheless. Pre and post game drinkies & eats sound perfecto. We should be touchning down at basestation BROWNS downtown about 6pm. In the Winking lizard at approx 6.05pm. Hard Rock after sounds equally good, our waitress there last year was smokin'. (Even though she thought we were australian)

Saturday sounds great too, our only commitment is picking up our game tickets from JohnG on this board at some point and attending the backers bash at the Blind Pig - Gman loves the budweiser girls - I like talking to old legends from the team. Plus I want to win the Cribbs helmet this year and not end up with a freakin signed footbal from someone as rubbish as old Edwards butterhands this time. if we can sneak in a college & or HS game that would be perfect - we are flexible.

Sunday is sunday. I don't know whether to paint myself orange and turn up half naked or to dress up as the Queen of England in orange and brown, I'm damned if we don't get on the bloody screen this year. We have also ordered a 6ft banner to drape over row 1, you cant say we dont try. I might bring a bottle of Pimms with me so that we can have a civilised drink or two before getting smashed on that orange stuff.

I also recommend after game drinks at that country bar opposite the Blind Pig afterwards. I am determined to stay on the mechanical bull for longer than 3 seconds this year. Plus some of the girls that ride that thing are very talented. Above all this coming Football Weekend, I must rember to eat something on game day. I turned yellow last year with that alcohol only diet - seriously, bright yellow!

Looking forward to it with enormous excitement. Win or lose we're on the booze.

HowieDawg.

Archived