THE BROWNS BOARD

Ouch...2009 Browns picked BELOW a college team?!

gcfeldma

Someone sent me this article, and I found it pretty funny. Although, this article did have the current Browns losing to a college program.

http://www.spike.com/blog/top-ten-mythical/88206

Now, as bad as the Browns may be, does everybody not agree that the current St. Louis Rams should be here instead? They are god awful...

The 2001 Miami Hurricanes are simply the greatest college football team ever assembled – by a long shot. NFL standouts Andre Johnson, Clinton Portis, Frank Gore, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow II, Bryant McKinnie, Vince Wilfork, William Joseph, D.J. Williams, Ed Reed, Mike Rumph, and Phillip Buchanon all contributed to a championship squad whose average margin of victory over the season was 32 points. Conversely, behind the incompetent arm of Derek Andrerson (who insults unemployed Americans every week by demonstrating that no matter how bad he is at his job, he won’t get fired), the Browns have shown a level of offensive futility that has forced upper management to start a Tim Couch re-signing rumor just to get the fans excited again.

:lol: I'm getting strange looks in class for literally loling, laughing out loud, in the middle of class.

No, the Canes couldn't beat the Browns. Now, the 2008 Detroit Lions vs the Canes....THAT would be a matchup

The 2001 Miami Hurricanes are simply the greatest college football team ever assembled – by a long shot. NFL standouts Andre Johnson, Clinton Portis, Frank Gore, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow II, Bryant McKinnie, Vince Wilfork, William Joseph, D.J. Williams, Ed Reed, Mike Rumph, and Phillip Buchanon all contributed to a championship squad whose average margin of victory over the season was 32 points. Conversely, behind the incompetent arm of Derek Andrerson (who insults unemployed Americans every week by demonstrating that no matter how bad he is at his job, he won’t get fired), the Browns have shown a level of offensive futility that has forced upper management to start a Tim Couch re-signing rumor just to get the fans excited again.

:lol: I'm getting strange looks in class for literally loling, laughing out loud, in the middle of class.

No, the Canes couldn't beat the Browns. Now, the 2008 Detroit Lions vs the Canes....THAT would be a matchup

Back in the day, when I was young (when dinosours roamed the earth) They used to have the College Allstars versus the NFL Champions. Look it up on google younguns. Live and learn.

Even the shittiest NFL player was a "pro" in his college else he would not be there in the NFL !

I dunno why people are taking so much pleasure in insulting the Browns. We dont have the talent level yet to compete with the cream and hence these results are expectable. If it were the Titans it would make sense. Even Oakland and the Lions have one or two studs !

Archived