THE BROWNS BOARD

Will this week be DA's "Giants" game?

bonedawg

Anyone who has watched the Browns for the past 3 years knows DA is good for one head-shaking, mind-numbing, out of the blue freakish performance per season. Last year against the Giants he looked like the love-child between Drew Brees and Payton Manning. Is he due for an out of his mind performance against the Packers? Look at it this way, his starting job is pretty much secured this season per Mangini, his team is 1-5 and he really has no pressure of trying to be a contender and we all know how DA responds to pressure. The stars are aligned for him to put up amazing numbers against a decent team in a meaningless game. Honestly, I think a big reason why he gets so much hate from Browns fans is one week he can make Jamarcus Russell look like John Elway and the next he plays like one of the best QB's in the league. We know the talent is in there somewhere, it is just constipated and only comes out a few times a year. What do you guys think?

large_browns.jpg

DA had his good game already. It was against the Giants..the one you mentioned.. Now we are stuck with the REAL DA.. the one who sucks every week. Sorry. I predict at 3 int's for DA this week.. That is if he does not fumble before he throws the ball. Sorry but DA is getting no love here... I am just biding my time until the coaching staff is a sick of his lousy play as I am. It won't be long.

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Too many passes hit receivers in the hands during the last two game, some in the face if you are Robert Royal. I would almost put money on the fact that we have more drops as a team than all three of our division rivals combined. Someone look it up. Our receivers are either too young, or just suck.

Well, we are at home. And if DA ever plays well, it's at the Stadium.

I think he'll play well on Sunday. I really do.

But on defense, we've got to get pressure on Rodgers. Everybody else is doing it. If we don't, it will be last Sunday all over again: receivers running freely in the middle of the field.

This is a Packers team that knows how big next week is, so we can only hope this becomes the proverbial trap game for them.

sorry, not this week. Last year he had KW and BE on fire for that game too ... this year he has no body. If anything we should hope that Jamal Lewis is drinking from the fountain of youth.

Winslow didn't play in the Giants game last year.

Every week I would bet he gets better, the more he plays the more comfortable he will be.

Primetime is when DA puts together his best games.

You mean he shines in the big games.. Like the one where he lit it up vs cinci 2 years ago and we got into the playoffs.. Yeah I remember that .

..NOT...

but I do remember the sickest mulitple interception masterpiece known to mankind..

Too many passes hit receivers in the hands during the last two game, some in the face if you are Robert Royal. I would almost put money on the fact that we have more drops as a team than all three of our division rivals combined. Someone look it up. Our receivers are either too young, or just suck.

This is the main reason for DA's suckage. Any ball the hits you in the hands needs to be caught and we have seen way too many balls fly off the hands of receivers. The fastballs don't help, but those intermediate throws get dropped way too many times...it is time for our young receivers to step up. I want to see more than 1 catch 23 yards from our first second round pick and I want to see MoMass catch the balls that hit his hands...will someone on this team not named Cribbs impress me!?

Archived