THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Revolution board

Sez.EJ

It's funny now. Same threads here, same over there. Both sides pissing and moaning about how bad the other board is.

One thing is for sure, having two "competing" boards will at least keep the mods/admins honest and less likely to be dicks.

That's fairly important, all the frustration is being generated by the massive suckage of your football team and that's not likely to get any better anytime soon.

Regards

your a funny, dirty,dirty pitts sob. <_<

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I think that is part of the problem we had here. If anyone started a post dissecting the issue on the QB, it turned into a name calling bash thread within seconds. So, the lack of posts about it just means nobody is willing to discuss them. Not saying one person or another is to blame for it...but if you can't even discuss a subject without it flaming out...and it is a MAJOR subject...it stops being fun.

Discussing DA or BQ is about the same as trying to discuss politics. Everyone has a side that they are on (or at least lean towards) and that's that.

that is a funny name - browns-revolution. well let us all know when the revolution takes place!

A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time.

Where is the turn around? It is supposed to happen in a short period of time.

I have been looking at both boards...with the limited time I now have due to work, I am posting less than ever before...but I am on BOTH!

Yeah, me too. I try to steer clear of the drama and seriously question anyone who has a motive when it comes to leadership over a freaking internet message board, but both places look just fine to me. Look forward to talking shit about our shitty team both here and there. There's no rule in place that you can only post on one and not the other. So feel 'em all out and post wherever you'd like.

Beanpot

I have seen boards split before. Some people take it hard, some don't. Some won't "ever post over there" and some post on both. It is not a cut and dry thing, and lets face it with so many Browns fans in this world, we could fill up 50 boards and still not have enough.

I was gone last weekend and missed the final meltdown so I'm going to limit my comments to what I DO know.

And what I know is that the reason this board split is because the owner of this board took drastic action that alienated a number of posters.

It's just that simple.

It was not about opinions, or disagreements or name-calling; it was about Stan taking a stand that he obviously felt he had to take and about people (myself included) who did not appreciate the stand he took nor the way he went about taking it.

I don't see why everyone is tip-toeing around that fact. It's Stan's house; he can do what he wants.

People that don't like it can leave, and many did. But let's not pretend it was about anything more than the owner of this place taking action and a bunch of people not liking it. That's what it was about, pure and simple.

As for feeling allegiance to one site or the other? We're all Brownsaholics here, fellas. Both places are servin'. It's not about the Kool-Aid, it's about who you wanna drink with.

I'll be drinkin' my Kool-Aid where it's the most fun and the least annoying.

I was gone last weekend and missed the final meltdown so I'm going to limit my comments to what I DO know.

And what I know is that the reason this board split is because the owner of this board took drastic action that alienated a number of posters.

It's just that simple.

It was not about opinions, or disagreements or name-calling; it was about Stan taking a stand that he obviously felt he had to take and about people (myself included) who did not appreciate the stand he took nor the way he went about taking it.

I don't see why everyone is tip-toeing around that fact. It's Stan's house; he can do what he wants.

I've stayed quiet about this entire thing because somehow I've managed to stay above the fray. You're correct that people left because they didn't like what Stan did. Stan didn't do those things arbitrarily, without being provoked. He didn't wake up one morning and say, 'Gee, what can I do to aggravate the snot out of a group of posters on the board?" He acted out of frustration and a need to take control of a situation that was not of his doing. (Please read the rest of this note before hitting the reply button.)

I have my own opinion about who acted childishly, unethically, understandably, or whatever. It doesn't matter to you or anyone else so I'll keep my opinion to myself, thank you very much. I suggest others do the same.

The core group of folks who created, developed, and maintained this site for the enjoyment of Browns fans are still here and I consider them friends. One doesn't abandon their friends over some silly nonsense on a sports message board. What happened here has happened on every message board I've ever been on since the dawn of computers for one reason or another. (And yes, I've been around that long. I used a slide rule in high school and I remember booting an Atari computer with a tape drive, monochrome monitors, and the day when Prodigy was an innovation.) There's always a point where opinions polarize or trolls create chaos, or some self-important blowhard gets hungry for control and stomps off with trailing admirers. I'll leave it to you to decide what happened here. It doesn't really matter. Life goes on. It will all sort itself out and in a couple of weeks, none of the newbies will know or care about any of this.

So everyone should just mind their own business, and get back to enjoying yapping about the Browns as much as they can in the light of this miserable series of football seasons. If you want to do that here, welcome! If you want to do that somewhere else, I, for one, could not POSSIBLY care less. If you want to yammer about who was right or wrong or who likes whom, or who's "the best" please pass notes in study hall or detention.

It's just that simple.

I've stayed quiet about this entire thing because somehow I've managed to stay above the fray. You're correct that people left because they didn't like what Stan did. Stan didn't do those things arbitrarily, without being provoked. He didn't wake up one morning and say, 'Gee, what can I do to aggravate the snot out of a group of posters on the board?" He acted out of frustration and a need to take control of a situation that was not of his doing. (Please read the rest of this note before hitting the reply button)

I have my own opinion about who acted childishly, unethically, understandably, or whatever. It doesn't matter to you or anyone else so I'll keep my opinion to myself, thank you very much. I suggest others do the same.

The core group of folks who created, developed, and maintained this site for the enjoyment of Browns fans are still here and I consider them friends. One doesn't abandon their friends over some silly nonsense on a sports message board. What happened here has happened on every message board I've ever been on since the dawn of computers for one reason or another. (I used a slide rule in high school and I remember booting an Atari computer with a tape drive, monochrome monitors, and the day when Prodigy was an innovation so I've been around a while.)There's always a point where opinions polarize or trolls create chaos, or some self-important blowhard gets hungry for control and stomps off with trailing admirers. Life goes on. It will all sort itself out and in a couple of weeks, none of the newbies will know or care about any of this.

So everyone should just mind their own business, and get back to enjoying yapping about the Browns as much as they can in the light of this miserable series of football seasons. If you want to do that here, welcome! If you want to do that somewhere else, I, for one, could not POSSIBLY care less. If you want to yammer about who was right or wrong or who likes whom, please pass notes in study hall or detention.

I've stayed quiet about this entire thing because somehow I've managed to stay above the fray. You're correct that people left because they didn't like what Stan did. Stan didn't do those things arbitrarily, without being provoked. He didn't wake up one morning and say, 'Gee, what can I do to aggravate the snot out of a group of posters on the board?" He acted out of frustration and a need to take control of a situation that was not of his doing. (Please read the rest of this note before hitting the reply button.)

The core group of folks who created, developed, and maintained this site for the enjoyment of Browns fans are still here and I consider them friends. One doesn't abandon their friends over some silly nonsense on a sports message board. What happened here has happened on every message board I've ever been on since the dawn of computers for one reason or another. (And yes, I've been around that long. I used a slide rule in high school and I remember booting an Atari computer with a tape drive, monochrome monitors, and the day when Prodigy was an innovation.) There's always a point where opinions polarize or trolls create chaos, or some self-important blowhard gets hungry for control and stomps off with trailing admirers. I'll leave it to you to decide what happened here. It doesn't really matter. Life goes on. It will all sort itself out and in a couple of weeks, none of the newbies will know or care about any of this.

So everyone should just mind their own business, and get back to enjoying yapping about the Browns as much as they can in the light of this miserable series of football seasons. If you want to do that here, welcome! If you want to do that somewhere else, I, for one, could not POSSIBLY care less. If you want to yammer about who was right or wrong or who likes whom, or who's "the best" please pass notes in study hall or detention.

Hey Kathy, great response. Thanks for choosing my post to respond to!

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on Stan's actions. And I disagree that your opinion doesn't matter; in fact, I would say your opinion matters MUCH more than most people's simply because you express your opinion like an adult and like a human being.

But I agree totally on the rest of your post. Life does go on.

But that doesn't mean people get to make up or revise history to suit the current situation. The only reason I spoke up was to counter-act this impression some are trying to create that all of us choosing to post elsewhere are simply following one particular person or have an issue with this or that.

My issue was primarily with the recent tone of conversation and the reaction to that conversation. I think this is the case for many.

It's just that simple.

It's OUR house that Stan built for us Damajuki. This was always ANYTHING goes until ultimatims and behind the back emails perpetuated constant fussing at the mods. I ENJOYED alot of people that left and I hated losing many of them. That said, if I built this board and read constant fussing about volunteer mods and an alleged declining quality of the board and it's leadership, I think I'd be every bit as frustrated as every volunteer and leader that rarely heard the following 2 words: THANK YOU. It sounds alot different than F--- YOU from where I sit.

I've never stopped arguing QBs with Stan since the day I met him. I imagine that continues until we stop looking like an expansion team. Stan's opinion of Brady Quinn has ZERO to do with what kind of board leader he has been for years. Let's end this nonsense.

- Tom F.

It's OUR house that Stan built for us Damajuki. This was always ANYTHING goes until ultimatims and behind the back emails perpetuated constant fussing at the mods. I ENJOYED alot of people that left and I hated losing many of them. That said, if I built this board and read constant fussing about volunteer mods and an alleged declining quality of the board and it's leadership, I think I'd be every bit as frustrated with every volunteer and leader that rarely heard the following 2 words: THANK YOU. It sounds alot different than F--- YOU from where I sit.

I've never stopped arguing QBs with Stan since the day I met him. I imagine that continues until we stop looking like an expansion team. Stan's opinion of Brady Quinn has ZERO to do with what kind of board leader he has been for years. Let's end this nonsense.

- Tom F.

Tom,

Thats a great post and your one of the best here so your opinion carries alot of weight,

I think what Dama was trying to say was theres two sides to any conflict and I dont think anyone here didnt appreciate Stans efforts now or then or intentionally disrespected his house.

Everyone is guilty of getting caught up in the team having a bad season and the inevitable negative attitude and arguing over what is the right path for the Browns to take with the QB situation being the center that started the storm.

You cant call people out and challenge them to a debate then pull out your owner card when you feel you are above the fray.

I dont see this as an us or them and I really dont feel I should have to choose where I share my passion for the Browns,I still have people I like to post with here and would like to stay and I will continue to post at the other place and I see no problem with that but if its better that I dont post here im sure the owners and mods will let me know.

It's OUR house that Stan built for us Damajuki. This was always ANYTHING goes until ultimatims and behind the back emails perpetuated constant fussing at the mods. I ENJOYED alot of people that left and I hated losing many of them. That said, if I built this board and read constant fussing about volunteer mods and an alleged declining quality of the board and it's leadership, I think I'd be every bit as frustrated with every volunteer and leader that rarely heard the following 2 words: THANK YOU. It sounds alot different than F--- YOU from where I sit.

- Tom F.

Flugs, thanks for the response.

I think you and Kathy are touching on another issue at play here: this place was primarily -- and apparently is again -- a hangout for Stan and those of you who are personal friends with Stan. Those of us who are just internet pals who met through this place obviously don't have the same connection as the rest of you and I think this split reflects that. Stan has pretty much made it clear he's happier hanging with his friends and not dealing with the issues of running a public forum.

I think that's great. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with him doing that; it's his place and I respect that.

I have no problem lurking here and enjoying the interaction between you all. That aspect is one of the reasons I hung out here, after all; it seemed like real people talking, and I liked that.

My only issue is with how it went down. I'm not interested in blame; I'm interested in honesty and respect and I think those two things went lacking for a long while -- on MANY people's parts -- before things got out of hand.

Again, I'm only speaking up in defense of those of us who liked being here but were effectively told we weren't wanted. I have no problem with Stan decidincg who should be here and who shouldn't but I do have a problem with other people weighing in with their own personal biases and skewing the facts of the case.

That's all I'm saying. I appreciate you Originals speaking up and I really respect your support of your friend Stan. That's not phony internet sarcasm; that's the truth.

Best,

Juki

Sorry, Juki, I respect your posts bigtime,

but I have never met Stan, never spoke with him on the phone, I think.

I did email him directly a few times. around the time that RJ was not doing well,

despite it being a secret at that time.

Stan was gracious in his response, and cared a lot.

But I haven't posted on the Browns side for a good while, because of the antagonism over whoever figured

they should be able to control who gets to say what and when and about what.

That's a killer for a board.

I'm no saint either, and I certainly don't think I am any significant poster around here, especially about football, GGG,

but it's been a place that I have enjoyed a hobby of bantering about the Browns (well, and on the other unnamed side).

I was invited twice to visit the other board if I liked, and I was honored that they did.

but though I may visit over there, here is where I've always had fun goofing off.

My regret is that I haven't made it to a tailgate and met any of you, besides Mr. WSS (not at a tailgate).

It kinda sounds like a church split to me. Some folks want to make everything the way THEY want it to be, some are

happy where the church is now, and some are just lookin for trouble because they are profoundly cranky.

Inevitably, a division occurs, and harmony and peace reigns once again.

I've always said, much to my friends' amazement as they spit up their coffee - that church is a great place to go, unless

there are people there...

But on this internet board jobbie, I don't know that it would be any place to be without people.

So, in conclusion, let us PRAY that the Browns find some crazy way to beat the Packers tomorrow.

Do I hear an "Amen" ???

Flugs, thanks for the response.

I think you and Kathy are touching on another issue at play here: this place was primarily -- and apparently is again -- a hangout for Stan and those of you who are personal friends with Stan. Those of us who are just internet pals who met through this place obviously don't have the same connection as the rest of you and I think this split reflects that. Stan has pretty much made it clear he's happier hanging with his friends and not dealing with the issues of running a public forum.

I think that's great. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with him doing that; it's his place and I respect that.

I have no problem lurking here and enjoying the interaction between you all. That aspect is one of the reasons I hung out here, after all; it seemed like real people talking, and I liked that.

My only issue is with how it went down. I'm not interested in blame; I'm interested in honesty and respect and I think those two things went lacking for a long while -- on MANY people's parts -- before things got out of hand.

Again, I'm only speaking up in defense of those of us who liked being here but were effectively told we weren't wanted. I have no problem with Stan decidincg who should be here and who shouldn't but I do have a problem with other people weighing in with their own personal biases and skewing the facts of the case.

That's all I'm saying. I appreciate you Originals speaking up and I really respect your support of your friend Stan. That's not phony internet sarcasm; that's the truth.

Best,

Juki

Thanks Juki!

Alot of us started out as just internet friends on the message boards. Before Stan took the bull by the horns with starting a message board that doesn't put adults in cyber timeouts - he got people from our previous boards together at tailgate parties as well as for road trips to preseason games and out of town scrimmages. Then he started this board and invited others to join as well and many newbies joined the tailgates. Friendships develop from this and trust gets built. That said, one has to earn trust to keep it. If I got a problem with Stan - the RIGHT way isn't to challenge him in front of an entire board full of mutual friends. I can PM him and air things out which also gives him a chance to explain. Ultimatims and people fussing about every little thing became the iceberg the Titanic never saw coming.

I think there's been alot of unfairness to Atenears because some are reading he's booting people because they yawned. Part of the truth isn't ALL of the truth. If you were a leader of something and people told you they just wanted to talk football and appreciate your board - you TRUST them when you see them doing just that.

NOW, if you're the leader and you see discontentd members complaining and challenging the leader as well as the moderators - don't you start to hope they go somewhere that doesn't insult you or your board every other day? I'm gonna side with Stan because I know his agenda isn't anything close to the accusations. I REALLY wished some people got more of the story than they think they have. I wasn't included in on many of the PMs and email distributions mainly because those sending them KNOW I would have provided SOME of the inconvenient truth they didn't want shared. That's fine I guess - but I think alot of this could have been avoided had I disolved the political agenda disguised by "I only want to talk football." There were 50 different topic headings about the QB that SHOULD have been just 1 thread. That way we can discuss the 21 other starters, STs and coaching staff as well.

I'm giving you the scoop today that many people didn't want you to have. I've ALWAYS enjoyed your company here Juki and what you post. It would suck if you didn't continue here. For those that don't think Stan isn't fair, Rich got more lives on our board than a cat with 9 so he'll give anyone a chance that "just wants to talk football." Unfortunately, alot of GOOD people were drinking contaminated Kool Aid and their minds aren't changeable. That said, I'm really happy to see guys like Alo and others posting on both boards. That's more than cool!

- Tom F.

For the record Juki, I think I can point to ONE member here who I knew off-line first before he joined here, and that is Bob. We know of each other from coaching baseball in the same program for about the past 8 years.

Everyone else I met here (on various browns forums) first, and established a friendship. Firebiker and I realized that we knew each other first back on the old AOL boards, but he also could be in this small class of members I've met offline and pointed them to this site.

You make it sound like establishing friends here is a bad thing. If someone has a problem with an owner, admin, or moderator here, I can assure you that they are missing the point to the whole forum and should move on.

With that in mind, the entire implosion and move is pretty cut and dry.

You guys are shedding to many tears over the whole thing. We will continue to host and use a forum together as long as anyone wants too.

We aren't going anywhere. TheBrownsBoard is the same as it ever was, and if you didn't like it before, you won't like it now.

Too much is put into 'Stan this and Stan that', I have a pretty big sounding board here that I check with or answer too. This place is ran more by a governing board than many of you consider. I take all the blame and all the pats on the back, but the 'board' knows we share the drivers seat.

It is convenient for too many to put one face on the direction of this place, and if you need a target, I guess I'm it. But the fact that you need a target is the problem in itself.

TheBrownsBoard is where I'm staying. I've never been more excited and proud of TheBrownsBoard than I am right now. She's a beauty and wearing her stretch marks beautifully.

I don't really know the gory details of why such a split came to be because I tend to stay away from trauma at all costs. Life's too short for that. But here's what I do know ... when I came to TBB a few years ago, I was welcomed with open arms by everyone and I will never forget that. Some of those people have moved on to another board and some have remained here. I do not wish to have to choose. I would prefer to stop in to both boards to share in the knowledge and friendship that both provide and am hoping that doesn't offend anyone either here or there. Thanks for listening.

GO BROWNS!!!!!

Thanks Juki!

Alot of us started out as just internet friends on the message boards. Before Stan took the bull by the horns with starting a message board that doesn't put adults in cyber timeouts - he got people from our previous boards together at tailgate parties as well as for road trips to preseason games and out of town scrimmages. Then he started this board and invited others to join as well and many newbies joined the tailgates. Friendships develop from this and trust gets built. That said, one has to earn trust to keep it. If I got a problem with Stan - the RIGHT way isn't to challenge him in front of an entire board full of mutual friends. I can PM him and air things out which also gives him a chance to explain. Ultimatims and people fussing about every little thing became the iceberg the Titanic never saw coming.

I think there's been alot of unfairness to Atenears because some are reading he's booting people because they yawned. Part of the truth isn't ALL of the truth. If you were a leader of something and people told you they just wanted to talk football and appreciate your board - you TRUST them when you see them doing just that.

NOW, if you're the leader and you see discontentd members complaining and challenging the leader as well as the moderators - don't you start to hope they go somewhere that doesn't insult you or your board every other day? I'm gonna side with Stan because I know his agenda isn't anything close to the accusations. I REALLY wished some people got more of the story than they think they have. I wasn't included in on many of the PMs and email distributions mainly because those sending them KNOW I would have provided SOME of the inconvenient truth they didn't want shared. That's fine I guess - but I think alot of this could have been avoided had I disolved the political agenda disguised by "I only want to talk football." There were 50 different topic headings about the QB that SHOULD have been just 1 thread. That way we can discuss the 21 other starters, STs and coaching staff as well.

I'm giving you the scoop today that many people didn't want you to have. I've ALWAYS enjoyed your company here Juki and what you post. It would suck if you didn't continue here. For those that don't think Stan isn't fair, Rich got more lives on our board than a cat with 9 so he'll give anyone a chance that "just wants to talk football." Unfortunately, alot of GOOD people were drinking contaminated Kool Aid and their minds aren't changeable. That said, I'm really happy to see guys like Alo and others posting on both boards. That's more than cool!

- Tom F.

Hey Tom...we agree on alot more than you think....but the main reason i venture back and forth is the fact that I cannot stand the fact that some people think DA is a good QB....He is not, nor will he ever be....for two and a half years he's been last in the NFL as a QB....it is an indefensable position to take when you say he is a good Qb...you can argue that he is a QB//// but not a good one...

Until Browns fans wake up and STOP with the Bernie vs Testicle,couch vs holcomb, frye vs anderson and anderson vs quinn or (your guy) vs My guy at the Qb position.... or your Qb verses the guy I wanted to draft(any position)....i am right you are wrong blah blah blah.....It does happen on every team with fans that do not have a franchise Qb(i understand) But here in Cleveland, as fans, we have taken this to a new fking low! We are already starting a new QB controversy about who to draft or not draft as qb...it is where all this crap begins....I was right when i wanted ricky williams over couch(see i can do it too)...you don't draft a QB #1 overall unless you have a Good OL in place....the Browns have a good Oline in Place...time for a Franchise QB...if you miss....try again and again and again! That's my two cents...if you want change too bad!

Tom,

Thats a great post and your one of the best here so your opinion carries alot of weight,

I think what Dama was trying to say was theres two sides to any conflict and I dont think anyone here didnt appreciate Stans efforts now or then or intentionally disrespected his house.

Everyone is guilty of getting caught up in the team having a bad season and the inevitable negative attitude and arguing over what is the right path for the Browns to take with the QB situation being the center that started the storm.

You cant call people out and challenge them to a debate then pull out your owner card when you feel you are above the fray.

I dont see this as an us or them and I really dont feel I should have to choose where I share my passion for the Browns,I still have people I like to post with here and would like to stay and I will continue to post at the other place and I see no problem with that but if its better that I dont post here im sure the owners and mods will let me know.

Danamal,

Thanks for the first part but in fairness - we don't have enough time in the day to list the names of how many posters here bring better football Shakespeare than me. That's the REASON I love hanging here. I read so much good stuff that I feel like Cliff Clavin in comparison but happy to be at my cyber version of Cheers.

Some of the people that got their membership cards temporarily yanked - didn't have them yanked by STAN. That being the case, I think there's some gross inaccuracies being shared and replicated. That said, whomever was moderating deserves a 2 thumbs up for having his back AND dealing with those that didn't approve of the leadership. I've never once had a post removed when I disputed Atenears. I've never had any of my posts removed where I busted his chops either. He should be abe to post his opinion on subjects and bust chops. I'm not fabricating when I say we've never agreed on QBs so I have a hard time with the theories out there that say he calls people out and then yanks their posts once they take their gloves off. The ONLY way someone resorts to such a thing is if they think they just got their ass kicked. If you think Skippy has ever thought he got his ass kicked in a smackdown or sports conversation only to feel his best course of action is to shy away from that person - I need to introduce you.

If you're good at the cyber moshpit thing like say Zombo for instance - Skippy LIKES that and enjoys the stage. That was the drama that put a hook in my mouth in cyberspance. Skippy and Zippy were throwing down over Couch and I parked my ass for the long haul. Ironically enough, those 2 knuckleheads became the best of friends.

BTW, Lummy has had countless posts removed by more than 1 moderator so they don't treat him any better than others inspite of the false accusations. You'd be surprised how much of what you think you know from mz the pussy and company has been mz the pussy-reported. IMO, that's unfair.

MANY of the complaints I read were people that wanted more intensified moderation until of course there was more intensified moderation. That said, I believe Zombo gave many a headsup/warning when we ran out of pacifiers. I'm guilty of this too but how often do we ever thank the people that volunteer their time as moderators, fantasy sports league leaders, Tavern bouncers and bartenders, Tailgate Leaders, etc? We should be growing as a family instead of turning into the War of the Roses.

I got to the board 1 day after we got smoked like salmon and there were about 60 different QB threads I didn't have enough time in my day to read. I don't know who merged them all but I certainly wanted to thank them so I could pick and choose what I had time to prioritze in my reading for the week. When we get our asses handed to us on Sunday, I don't want to read 55 different subject headings that tell me Tom Brady doesn't play in Cleveland or that the next Eric Zeier didn't get his chance.

Anyway, sorry for rambling - I just didn't want to see people I enjoyed leaving this place especially when they didn't have all the facts. Nuff said!

- Tom F.

Can we fast forward thru the drama and get on with talking about the Browns?

Those that left seem to feel the need to come back and keep the pot stirred, it has been a good week not to have to wade thru the BS crap that we have seen in the past. I see a unified effort of everyone trying to get along now.

Note to self, My wife loves the soap network, she might want to read this.

Can we fast forward thru the drama and get on with talking about the Browns?

Those that left seem to feel the need to come back and keep the pot stirred, it has been a good week not to have to wade thru the BS crap that we have seen in the past. I see a unified effort of everyone trying to get along now.

Note to self, My wife loves the soap network, she might want to read this.

Playing a little double agent are we T?

If by wading through crap you mean posts filled with useful information and great insight to the game, then yeah you guys definitely don't have to deal with that any more.

No Im tired of reading all the whining dribble.

To be honest a couple of posters I am glad they are gone while some of the guys who went I enjoyed their posts.

Life goes on and their will be others to converse with.

Playing a little double agent are we T?

If by wading through crap you mean posts filled with useful information and great insight to the game, then yeah you guys definitely don't have to deal with that any more.

BTW everyone, this Shawnski guy is Inspecta ... kind of ironic huh?

I will be posting on both boards. I made it a point to stay out of all the drama..whatever it was that caused this big rift and made people leave. Fact is, I like a lot of the posters who stayed, I like a lot who are still here. I just like talking browns football. That's why I'm here.

Oh and it's not brownsrevolution like I initially thought.. it is "barking . hard" or something like that.

Archived