THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Revolution board

Sez.EJ

In all honesty, I actually believe the Browns are going to make us proud by their effort tomorrow vs the Packers.

maybe even DA.

If yer goin to dream, dream big...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' damnit. Stan calling out Inspecta was the last straw for me in this thread. BOTH sides need to drop this drama charade now. I enjoy both forums. There are people on both that like as posters and I would like to continue reading their imput. I ALSO would like it to stay that way without everyone getting pissed off and increasing the antagonism between the two forums. I'm here to talk football and read about football. I dont want to see a pissing contest about guys butthurt over being snubbed by someone else on the internet. All this thread is doing is opening up wounds which I were hoping were starting to heal. But now the whole situation is spawning name calling, trolling, counter-trolling, and people generally being pissed off and whining about eachother. Now look, I'm not asking for everyone to kiss and make up... but at the very least people need to respect eachothers wishes and get on with life.

We need to drop this subject unless people can be civil about it.

Freakin' damnit. Stan calling out Inspecta was the last straw for me in this thread. BOTH sides need to drop this drama charade now. I enjoy both forums. There are people on both that like as posters and I would like to continue reading their imput. I ALSO would like it to stay that way without everyone getting pissed off and increasing the antagonism between the two forums. I'm here to talk football and read about football. I dont want to see a pissing contest about guys butthurt over being snubbed by someone else on the internet. All this thread is doing is opening up wounds which I were hoping were starting to heal. But now the whole situation is spawning name calling, trolling, counter-trolling, and people generally being pissed off and whining about eachother. Now look, I'm not asking for everyone to kiss and make up... but at the very least people need to respect eachothers wishes and get on with life.

Drama, my dear friend, is created by overreaction. Embrace it. Join the dark side.

Oh, and...

DancingLock.gif

I was talkin football. You brought the crap back up again.

I think we're going to be excited to see the new big TE from the Bears play asap.

Maybe a few plays tomorrow?

Tom, what you don't know could fill a stadium.

But be sure to stay here and post with three other people. DieHard's even on the "other" board under a fake name. That's how bad it's gotten here.

Feel free to delete this post, but I'll know you've read it, Tom.

I think it's funny that folks who exiled themselves to the BQ-Homo-Forum still post here. Way to make a stand, pussy.

You're either with Team Lumbergh or you're against us. Make up your mind, peons.

Umm, no matter what, i'll never be with team Lumbergh. I'm not a valued member of this board, more of a lurker than anything. But I haven't made my way to the other site, i'm kind of old school that way. I never cared about the QB disagreements, it's just whoever each individual thought gave us the best chance to win (minus Lumbergh) determined who they sided with. I never got into the name calling or any of that either, because it doesn't matter.

I don't know the entire history of the Browns Board, I know i've heard mention that members of other boards somehow started this one, which sounds a lot like what we experienced recently.

I don't blame anyone for anything, but your dad was right Lumbergh...it's your fault your parents got divorced.

You're either with Team Lumbergh or you're against us. Make up your mind, peons.

Team lumberg....hahahah.... never would I be on a team that thinks the worst QB in the NFL for the last 2 1/2 years...is worth the effort to defend....sorry but DA sucks ass and as soon as morons like you wake the fk up and smell the shit you've been delivering...it aint worth my time to type! He's is horrible! :huh:

More irony ...

Archived