THE BROWNS BOARD

Light reading on the Jagoff's board

Furnier

Just spent 10 minutes entertaining myself on the Jags message board. They said Shaun Rogers threw Brad Meester around like a rag doll all day. Complained that we should have been flagged for interference on every play of their last drive. Bitching about how many Browns fans were in the stadium and that their music guy actually played "Who Let The Dawgs Out" for us. They're in mourning over there and the lead mourner is JustWhineBaby, our loudmouthed friend from last week. I don't think we'll be seeing her here again.

Well, it's about time for the ass-faced Rat fans to make an appearance.

Doug

LOL, good stuff Furnier.

All we had in the past to remember the Faguars by was Bottle-gate and the one play Gerard Warren ever made in a Browns uniform (the cheap hit on Brunnel that gave him a concussion).

They deserved to lose ... they suck as fans.

• 11 years later...
1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

???   How did this end up getting bumped? 

Someone posted on this, no idea why, then decided to delete their post... I was mighty confused too. I never saw what they posted, but "Admin" wasn't listed as the last person who commented on it when you looked at the thread title on this forum's main page. 

26 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone posted on this, no idea why, then decided to delete their post... I was mighty confused too. I never saw what they posted, but "Admin" wasn't listed as the last person who commented on it when you looked at the thread title on this forum's main page. 

I guess.  I did at one time go all the way back to the very earliest post that was on here, and made some comment on it to bump it up for shits and giggles, though the subject was generic enough to still be relevent.  I didn't delete the post I made however.  Maybe that is what this is. 

• Zombo locked this topic