THE BROWNS BOARD

MUST SEE

Yea there is nothing wrong with the flu shot.

This is amazing. Truly sad and weird at the same time.

I wonder if this is a scam. Just seems wierd she can run normally and talk. Then her voice slurs and she can't walk normally. Any doctors in the house can explain this?

I wonder if this is a scam. Just seems wierd she can run normally and talk. Then her voice slurs and she can't walk normally. Any doctors in the house can explain this?

Dude no way. Leonardo Dicaprio won an Oscar for acting Retarded. If that is that case this chick should get 10. Got to admit DieHard that would be some mighty good acting.

No, saw an interview of a guy who was paralyzed from the waist down, ...

the paralysis syndrome can occur maybe one in 300,000...

(or did I post that interview already?).

This is a heart break, a tragedy.

The upside, if any, I think, over time, the

symtoms can ebb, or dissipate with time.

But somebody who knows about that stuff can chime in...

No, saw an interview of a guy who was paralyzed from the waist down, ...

the paralysis syndrome can occur maybe one in 300,000...

(or did I post that interview already?).

This is a heart break, a tragedy.

The upside, if any, I think, over time, the

symtoms can ebb, or dissipate with time.

But somebody who knows about that stuff can chime in...

I'm 45 years old and the last time I had the flu that made me puke was my sophmore year in high school. Guess how many flu shots I needed to accomplish this? Zero. I from the school of thought that if something doesn't belong in your body - it's prolly not a good idea to put it there via needle.

I might be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time - but I think flu shots are an absolute farce. Unless that shot is going to give you immunities for all the millions of different strains of influenza - there's no guarantees that shot will do what you think it's going to anyway. In fact, I've known some people that got flu worse than ever during seasons received flu shots in. Back to that thing about unless they put together a shot that encompasses all of the millions of different strains of influenza virus - why bother?

You can buy some COLD Guinness with that money you're pissing away on flu poison.

- Tom F.

And... LINK

I want to see Obama on camera sit down with his whole family and all of them get the flu shot. But then again it would probably be sugar water.

So let's count. 947 have died from the swine flu in the US, 947! 30,000 to 40,000 died EACH YEAR in the US anyways.

Yes, it is the flu. But the flu shot can do a lot to prevent a person from getting the virus.

An aspect to the H1N1 that everyone overlooks is that most people have no immunity to it. People shouldn't be worried about dying from it, but if the infection rates are as high as they are predicted then a huge part of the workforce will miss work and/or have decreased productivity.And it isn't like the seasonal flu where old people and babies are at highest risk, it is younger people that make up a lot of the workforce.

With the economy as bad as it is, you really don't want to pile on even more.

Yes, it is the flu. But the flu shot can do a lot to prevent a person from getting the virus.

An aspect to the H1N1 that everyone overlooks is that most people have no immunity to it. People shouldn't be worried about dying from it, but if the infection rates are as high as they are predicted then a huge part of the workforce will miss work and/or have decreased productivity.And it isn't like the seasonal flu where old people and babies are at highest risk, it is younger people that make up a lot of the workforce.

With the economy as bad as it is, you really don't want to pile on even more.

Thanks for this.

Fellas, Someone just emailed me this a few days ago and I remembered that there was a scary flu shot thread on the board that I never clicked on. Sure enough, it's the same video.

But the person who emailed it to me was a doctor. And you know what? What this woman suffers from is entirely unrelated to the flu shot she received.

"She has a psychiatric condition called psychogenic dystonia...she's now being treated at the U. of Maryland."

She has what they call a conversion disorder...which is psychological distress that manifests itself as physical symptoms. This is commonly seen in young, less educated women. She is not "faking it" and these patients truly believe something is wrong with them. The classic example is the soldier who cannot fire his weapon because his finger is paralyzed (in reality he does not want to shoot anyone/be in the line of fire etc.)

About 5% of all patients seen in a neurology clinic have this disorder because patients are usually quite resistant to the idea that it is a psychiatric diagnosis and therefore seek treatment."

So sorry, fellas. It ain't the flu shot.

Freedom of choice?

When all is said and done whatever happened to freedom of choice? That is the real debate on vacinations.

Why do Big Pharma lobbyists want to scare the shit out of everyone to buy their poison? Im sorry I dont see the cart running out in the street with the guy ringing his bell saying bring out the dead bring out the dead.

Its not happening. Todays headline in the local paper 2 die from swine flu!! OOOOhhh You better get that shot, meanwhile 3 die in auto accident on page 3 section d

When 1 million people drop dead within 30 days from swine flu. then I may consider it.

But Im not going to take a shot full of poisons just because some bureaucrat politician or pharmaceutical salesman says i wont live without it.

If I make to an old age I want a better quality of life than some of these elderley who took all these vaccines for years and develop dementia or alzheimer's.

Past exposure to vaccines and subsequent risk of Alzheimer's ... research done here

The term psychogenic dystonia refers to the uncommon but well-documented situation where dystonia is secondary to psychological disturbances.

Importantly, in all but the most unusual cases, the process is completely subconscious. The individual is not consciously aware of causing the abnormal movements. (The term used to describe individuals who purposefully cause movements for some type of gain is known as “malingering” and is not considered a medical disorder.)

Symptoms

Psychogenic dystonia may closely resemble “organic” (i.e. non-psychogenic) dystonias, and in most cases only an experienced movement disorder expert can identify the subtle aspects of an individual’s history and physical examination that support a psychogenic cause for the symptoms.

Psychogenic dystonia can be extremely disabling with impairment affecting all normal daily activities and even self-care tasks. Therefore, the severity of dystonia and disability that it causes is not helpful in differentiating between psychogenic and non-psychogenic dystonia. Nor is the duration of the problem useful. Some cases of psychogenic dystonia become chronic or sustained lasting many years.

Cause

Psychogenic dystonia is considered a form of “conversion disorder.” By this we mean that psychological/psychiatric dysfunction causes physical signs and symptoms. Exactly how and why this occurs is not well understood. It is increasingly recognized that disturbances of brain function do underlie the occurrence of neurological conversion symptoms.

WHO memos 1972 explains how to turn vaccines into a means of killing

[10:28 PM

Two key memorandums from WHO, discovered by Patrick Jordan, prove WHO has intentionally created the three-shot killer vaccine that people in the USA and other countries could soon be forced to take.

1972 WHO Bulletin 47, No 2 Memordanda #1 and #2 Virus-associated immunopathology:

Animal models and implications for human disease * technically outline the ability to create biological weapons in the form of vaccines that:

1) First totally disable the Immune System.

2) Load every cell of the Victim’s body up with Infection.

3) Switch the Immune System on causing the host to kill themselves in a Cytokine Storm.

One, Two, Three, Dead.

These WHO Memorandas describe the three-stage impact of the three "shots" many people will be forced to take this fall to allegedly treat a virus that WHO also helped create and release.

This is a crucial piece of evidence of WHO's long-term genocidal intentions that could stand in any court of law because these memorandums give the best and fullest explanation WHO's and affiliated labs (such as the CDC) current activities, such as their patenting of the most lethal bird flu viruses, their sending that virus to Baxter's subsidiary in Austria, which weaponised it and sent out 72 kilos to 16 labs in four countries almost triggering a global pandemic.

For every crime, there needs to be motive, an indication that it was deliberate, planned. The WHO memorandums provide the evidence of just that deliberate, long-term planning to kill people by weakening their immune system by use of the first vaccine, injecting a live virus into their body by a second, and creating a cytokine storm using squalene in a third.

WHO MEMOS HERE

Archived