THE BROWNS BOARD

So, hypothetically speaking

VaporTrail

Run in front of Cribbs while he's trying to field a kickoff, catch the kick, then turn it upfield and try to make it to the dawg pound.

A) Do you think I would make it?

B) What would the penalty be?

Ok, since I work security at the games I think this would be a great idea, because it gives me a great chance to show off my awesome tackling skills. I really think you should try it. :lol:

You would get mauled on the field by both teams players then you would be taken to the emergency room to make sure nothing was to badly out of shape or broken and then you would be charged and sent to county jail...;)

And if you managed to actually snatch the ball from cribbs...you would be literally pummeled taken to the emergency room booked into the hospital with broken bones while being arrested at the same time....

Hypothetically speaking, how long would the person doing this have to spend in jail. And would this person need to be bailed out before they could leave? If so, how much would said bail cost?

1. Probably not long enough.

2. Yes, most cities require people to pay bail before leaving jail, unless they're going straight to the courthouse.

3. No idea.

4. Fans who run onto the field are Retards, and as much little use as I have for James Harrison, my only regret when he tackled the guy at CBS was that he didn't cleat him when he had him on the ground.

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

It would depend on a lot of things, but all tolled it would probably cost you 3-4K and 4-5 weekends community service.....that is assuming you don't have any prior transgressions in the last 10 years...if so, add 1.5k to the fine and about double to the service time.

It would depend on a lot of things, but all tolled it would probably cost you 3-4K and 4-5 weekends community service.....that is assuming you don't have any prior transgressions in the last 10 years...if so, add 1.5k to the fine and about double to the service time.

Oy... Really not sure that I'm ok with doing that. If I was living in Cleveland still, then I'd be ok with it, but having to drive there and back for community service every weekend I just don't see it happening.

Oy... Really not sure that I'm ok with doing that. If I was living in Cleveland still, then I'd be ok with it, but having to drive there and back for community service every weekend I just don't see it happening.

It's rare that the judge wouldn't allow the service hours be worked off in your local community. You would be assigned a probation officer in your local community to who you would report.

It would be best to have an attorney help you with this, so you better hire one when you stand before the judge. Add another 1K to the totals mentioned. ;)

Unless your already a derelick with a past rap sheet i don't reccomend it.

On top of bail, plan on quite a few career avenues being closed off for good.

I know your post is in jest but NFL games are not the place to run onto the feild, try a tennis match your less likely to sufffer major injury.

Dude, that is only if you get caught. Surely you aren't planning on being tackled are you?

(I bet Zombo could do it, make it to the far side, hop back into the stands and blend in)

Actually, I would like to see you do something really brave, like run through a Browns tailgate,

grab a beer from Atenears, a bbq sandwich from Flugels, slap Zombo and a few others,

then try to make it to the far side.

THAT would be really daring, and a lot more fun to watch ! (you wouldn't have to worry about being arrested, at all !).

Or, you could do the same at a ratbird or steeler tailgate, but by the time they'd figure out what you did, you could be

at the game for the first ten minutes laughing about it. They aren't very smart...

Archived