THE BROWNS BOARD

Somethings that would be nice to see today

youtubeking1111

Here are five things I've wanted to see all year:

1) Veikune: this guy was huge in college, would love to see what he has got. They didn't call him Viking in college for nothing!

2) Ventrone: Dude has got hands! When he was at Villanova dude could catch anything. He might be the one to connect with the DA

3) Chris Jennings: Dude is a monster. I say put him in as WildDawg. Was a monster QB in high school. could probably perform

Some really big hopes here for me, but if I saw more of these guys I would be jacked. Slappin high fives with guys and slappin asses on women!

discuss....

Chris Jennings a monster?? I don't know if I would go that far with it, but I agree with you that it will be nice to see Veikune out on the field today (or at least I hope).

Question:

If you get to see these three things will you quit with the constant Mangina thread spamming?

Here are five things I've wanted to see all year:

1) Veikune: this guy was huge in college, would love to see what he has got. They didn't call him Viking in college for nothing!

2) Ventrone: Dude has got hands! When he was at Villanova dude could catch anything. He might be the one to connect with the DA

3) Chris Jennings: Dude is a monster. I say put him in as WildDawg. Was a monster QB in high school. could probably perform

Some really big hopes here for me, but if I saw more of these guys I would be jacked. Slappin high fives with guys and slappin asses on women!

discuss....

The first 3 are interesting enough to want to know what the last 2 things are going to be. I've only seen Jennings a few times but he looked like a real pleasant surprise each time I did. Veikune is an intriguing specimen while I don't know a thign about Ventrone (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

- Tom F.

Chris Jennings a monster?? I don't know if I would go that far with it, but I agree with you that it will be nice to see Veikune out on the field today (or at least I hope).

Question:

If you get to see these three things will you quit with the constant Mangina thread spamming?

i have chose to refrain about the Mangina untill after the game today. if we win, i will be nice to him. if we lose i will call him out for being a manGINA

The first 3 are interesting enough to want to know what the last 2 things are going to be. I've only seen Jennings a few times but he looked like a real pleasant surprise each time I did. Veikune is an intriguing specimen while I don't know a thign about Ventrone (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

- Tom F.

i only had three, i accidently typed five. although a WIN could be a nice # 4 and Mangini getting run over by a golf cart could be a nice 5th

Archived