THE BROWNS BOARD

Hindsight Keys to the Game

Flugel

I'd rather watch somebody else qb the Browns.

Even Stan.

Or Flugels or Zombo or Hammer or Hoorta or T or Kathy or Heidi or Brownsfan17,

or Mark or any other Browns fan on this forum.

Even me.

I just can't take DA anymore after today. I'll have to wear dark sunglasses to cut the glaring weaknesses he has

as a "qb". ANYBODY else would be more interesting.

crap.

I'd rather watch somebody else qb the Browns.

crap.

QBing hasn't been good but I also think our WRs are in over their heads when they see Woodson and Harris. Seriously, WHO is our scoring weapon that has more scoreboard than our kick/punt returner?

Then Cribbs FINALLY gets put in the game as a WR and he he fumbles the ball after the catch.

It's getting tough to watch - we HAVE to bring in a WR that can get open and catch the ball.

I'm still not seeing the rationale for WHY we aren't talking to Marvin Harrison or Matt Jones with 9 games left. This is as bad as I've seen it. SOME of this problem falls on Stallworth folks. That dude has sideswiped this franchise when you think of what has been committed to him.

Just frustrated!

- Tom F.

Thinking back, here is where i feel we could have made some difference - Not trading K2! A sure handed person who can catch balls and hang on to them is surely priceless !

Thanks for the reply BrownIndian. Winslow had good hands when he had his head in the game. That said, what has he really done for Tampa? Still can't ever practice so chemistry w/ QB remains somewhat compromised. They actually got worse because he's a liability at setting the edge as a TE. We still needed a TE for the other 50% of the duty and we're currently taking guys off the streets and unemployment OVER Phil's Martin Rucker.

Don't you think Marvin Harrison could help us as a stop gap? He's got the steller hands we currently lack and runs precise routes. There's no substitute for his exp[erience either. I understand getting the young guys reps but at what expense? Experience alone enables a vet to find the seams and adjust on the NFL blitzes rookie have never seen in college.

- Tom F.

Archived