THE BROWNS BOARD

Will the defense show?

Mr. Broken

I guess that it was pretty evident to anyone who was watching, the Browns defense gave up in the final quarters of the last 2 games. I guess it was also pretty evident that our new Qb. attempted to take the focus off of their lousy play, and accept the loss as his own failure. Honorable but your not fooling anyone Brady. Anyone watching saw that you had us up by 2 scores in the third, both of which were given back by the D, as well as the go ahead. My question is whether they are already beaten. Have they given up completely, or will they show up in Buffalo to atone for their lack of effort, lack of heart, and maybe some of their dignity. Browns D know this, everyone is watching this time, other teams, and the media already have you marked as a bunch of punks, quitters, a pro practice squad. My next question is what are you gonna do about it?

I'd have to imagine that they'll tighten things up a little. I'm sure they all feel that they have something to prove after all this talk about lack of heart, big egos, all that. They're like the proverbial (and literal, actually) dog backed into a corner. I expect another good performance by BQ and better play from our D. I feel like we can get a W on MNF in front of the whole nation, just like we did against dem Giants.

Besides Rogers who is a destabilizing factor on the line or LB's? NO ONE. Yes jackson is getting a lot of tackles but that does not equate into pressure hes a middle linebacker anyways.

Wimbley, Mcginest, williams, Smith you almost never hear or see them during games. I liked Hall at least he was in the backfield at least once a game.

We dont have the personnel to run the 3-4 and get consistent pressure without large package blitzing. Our secondary has consistency problems. They can show up all they want but the level of talent to run in this system will only win our a specific percentage. 2 games back to back we were up by 13 going into the end of the third.

We lost the same exact way to offenses that are not the best offenses in the nfl. Coaching change is needed because RAC wont let the damn 3-4 go.

Look, its evident that being ahead by 2 scores is not enough to win. So the offense will have to step it up abit for the 3 score lead. Is that too much to ask for? Come on now, BQ has had 10 days to prepare now. I feel our defense is being used as a tool to motivate our offense, you know- help us evaluate our talent and work on our draft for next year.

go browns icon_mrgreen.gif

I guess that it was pretty evident to anyone who was watching, the Browns defense gave up in the final quarters of the last 2 games. I guess it was also pretty evident that our new Qb. attempted to take the focus off of their lousy play, and accept the loss as his own failure. Honorable but your not fooling anyone Brady. Anyone watching saw that you had us up by 2 scores in the third, both of which were given back by the D, as well as the go ahead. My question is whether they are already beaten. Have they given up completely, or will they show up in Buffalo to atone for their lack of effort, lack of heart, and maybe some of their dignity. Browns D know this, everyone is watching this time, other teams, and the media already have you marked as a bunch of punks, quitters, a pro practice squad. My next question is what are you gonna do about it?

What they always do ....NOTHING :(

Archived