THE BROWNS BOARD

Man, I can't make any excuses for DA this time around

VaporTrail

I just don't get why we can't fire on all cylinders for once. I mean, this week our receivers actually wanted to catch the ball (I only watched the first half, so I might be wrong about whatever I talk about). But DA just crapped the bed. The last two outings, his stat line was terrible, but I believe he played better than his stats, and I've been trying to show everyone that this guy deserves a chance to develop. This week.... xxxx. Harrison was wide open on the five in the flats. He didn't even look his way, just stared down his first read and tried to fire it in there. If you'd have looked to the right there was a gift-wrapped TD pass!!!

God damn, then our line is stepping up to play. DA gets all god damn day to throw, nice big pocket. xxxx it! Let's jump outta the pocket for no reason, and right into the end! Then the next play, he gets all day to throw again. This time he sets up in the pocket. Lets loose and the ball looks good out of his hands, and damn he hit the guy right in the numbers! Too bad he was wearing green.

I still don't know the final score. I'm about to go to nfl.com... Let's hope I don't get too worked up about it.

And there wasn't a Browns receiver in sight.

If DA were shorter, we could rationalize that he wasn't able to see through the line.

I don't even know the right words to describe DA today.

But, maybe like when I was single, and I was in the Air Force, in my apt,

and I forgot about an orange in the bottom tray of my refrigerator...

and a few months later, it was all moldy, but I was pretty busy back then, and

I forgot about it for another couple of months and it was stuck really nasty like

on the bottom of the tray, and I finally had to get it out of my fridge....

Da is that kind of nasty right now. Moldy, nasty, and I don't want to see it ever again.

Or, something...

And there wasn't a Browns receiver in sight.

If DA were shorter, we could rationalize that he wasn't able to see through the line.

I don't even know the right words to describe DA today.

But, maybe like when I was single, and I was in the Air Force, in my apt,

and I forgot about an orange in the bottom tray of my refrigerator...

and a few months later, it was all moldy, but I was pretty busy back then, and

I forgot about it for another couple of months and it was stuck really nasty like

on the bottom of the tray, and I finally had to get it out of my fridge....

Da is that kind of nasty right now. Moldy, nasty, and I don't want to see it ever again.

Or, something...

That is probably the best description I have heard of DA to date.

Archived