THE BROWNS BOARD

DA...my opinion

lodilobo

I've been a fan for over 40 years.....I'll never quit rooting for the Browns, or predicting them to win the Superbowl before the start of a new season. I'm not a BQ fan....I couldn't care less who plays qb, if it means we have a chance to win. But I have to say a few words about DA. At times his strong arm looks impressive, but I honestly have never seen....at any level of the game....one individual play so crappy. I don't mean, today... I mean overall. Does anyone here really believe that this guy should even be in the NFL? I've watche this team get breaks on penalties, calls, turnovers, and it never really matters. Certainly, I'm not saying DA is the only weak spot on this team, but he is by far, the weakest, in my opinion. Go out and get Garcia, or some other washed up veteran....I don't care.....if Quinn is destined to never play here again, so be it. But really....who can watch this crap?

It all comes back to lerner...first though is only an awful coach would keep giving DA chance after chance after chance..but 2 regimes in a row with frye pulled in the first game and then bq never given a chance in 2 years followed by mangini pulling bq after 10 quarters all equals a call from upstairs..or lerner is just as bad for tolorating this shit.. your choice...im not saying quinn is the answer im just saying we dont know if he is because someone is pulling the coaches strings and only one person could be doing that...why is da not gone already? He sucks..

whining. You're whining again. hateful whining.

I didn't mean to make you cry. Maybe if you stop WHINING,

and just talk Browns football, you wouldn't be so sad.

and still boring.

But, you didn't have the courage to banter with me on a thread,

you just pm'd me with this boring whine:

you are

youtubeking1111

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Add to PM block list Forward PM Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts you are, Today, 10:01 PM

High School All Star

Group: REGISTERED

Member No.: 1,272

a bitch

so, can your ignorant ass address issues, or just talk about whining?

have expansion teams dilluted the talent pool? yes or no?

judging by your previous comments, you will just say something dumb now instead of "taking football"

I've been a fan for over 40 years.....I'll never quit rooting for the Browns, or predicting them to win the Superbowl before the start of a new season. I'm not a BQ fan....I couldn't care less who plays qb, if it means we have a chance to win. But I have to say a few words about DA. At times his strong arm looks impressive, but I honestly have never seen....at any level of the game....one individual play so crappy. I don't mean, today... I mean overall. Does anyone here really believe that this guy should even be in the NFL? I've watche this team get breaks on penalties, calls, turnovers, and it never really matters. Certainly, I'm not saying DA is the only weak spot on this team, but he is by far, the weakest, in my opinion. Go out and get Garcia, or some other washed up veteran....I don't care.....if Quinn is destined to never play here again, so be it. But really....who can watch this crap?

I have said my feelings about Anderson and Quinn. Neither of them are good enough to play in the arena league. They both are terrible. I can't stand watching either of them. I love the Browns and I love the city. But enough is enough. I can't stand us being the joke every sunday.

It says that either Quinn really really really really sucks or that there is some other reason why in a game that the offense isn't moving the ball that the coach won't even consider going to the back up.

He knows that if you take out a struggling Anderson at halftime, he is allowed to go back to Anderson as the starter next week right? What was it 21-3 at halftime?? I mean it's extremely unlikely, but down 18 at halftime it isn't out of the question for a team to come back from down 18 points in a half. Just like the change against the Ravens when Quinn was struggling and the offense looked shitty.

I just don't understand making the change once and then never considering it again. I didn't understand it last year early in the season when Anderson would struggle and I dont' get it this year.

It says that either Quinn really really really really sucks or that there is some other reason why in a game that the offense isn't moving the ball that the coach won't even consider going to the back up.

He knows that if you take out a struggling Anderson at halftime, he is allowed to go back to Anderson as the starter next week right? What was it 21-3 at halftime?? I mean it's extremely unlikely, but down 18 at halftime it isn't out of the question for a team to come back from down 18 points in a half. Just like the change against the Ravens when Quinn was struggling and the offense looked shitty.

I just don't understand making the change once and then never considering it again. I didn't understand it last year early in the season when Anderson would struggle and I dont' get it this year.

At this point why not put in the 3rd stringer. What do we have to lose.

I would be fine with that as well. Why not try something different. The offense scored 7 points last week and only 3 points this week. The QB takes too much blame and too much credit, but like someone else said, teams change the QB all the time to create a spark on offense, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but why not at least try it like we did against Baltimore earlier this year?

Archived