THE BROWNS BOARD

DA Throws Braylon Under the Bus

alporcini

Nevertheless, Anderson indicated he'd rather have young guys trying hard than a Pro Bowler such as Edwards, who often ran errant routes. Asked if he missed the guys who are gone, Anderson said, "No. The guys I've got out there, I'm 100 percent confident they're going to be in the right spot and do their job."

Funny how he can barely seem to get the ball to them though.

The one ball to MoMass was 10 yards under thrown, just as he breaks free from the defender. He sucked so bad and the passes were so poor that the defenders couldn't even catch them for INT's.

Has Daboll EVER HEARD OF A SLANT? F*cking amature hour. You know, you run the guy in the middle of the field and then next play run him outside, you KNOW MIX IT UP, WTF.

DA is not the primary probem with the pass game. The recievers arent catching the ball. We all know that alot of 3rd down catches werent made this season. If the throws had been caught. The dynamics of the game would have changed. momentum swings, drives would havebeen kept alive, the defence would get to rest. The wost part of our team are the recievers. I'm not saying that DA is a wonderful QB, I'm saying he is not the core reason the offence sucks.

The one ball to MoMass was 10 yards under thrown, just as he breaks free from the defender. He sucked so bad and the passes were so poor that the defenders couldn't even catch them for INT's.

Has Daboll EVER HEARD OF A SLANT? F*cking amature hour. You know, you run the guy in the middle of the field and then next play run him outside, you KNOW MIX IT UP, WTF.

Well ok but we also had the ball go right through his hands. Everybody is to blame. Not just Anderson Not Quinn NOt the coach. Everybody is to blame and we need to make it clear to the Browns that we will not stand for this.

Archived