THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh! if the browns had never left.

tempest25

4 members have voted

1. 1. If you think we should try to get him.

• Do you think it's possible we could get him?
    • Do you think it's NOT possible we could get him

Is there any chance we could or should get stephen jackson from the rams? they might be willing to deal. they actually are worse than the browns. they might think about. I think the best part of the browns offence is the line. I think we need a big bruiser running back to take advantage of what is the only good aspect of another wise bad offence. I do think we need to sure up the right side of the line a little better. we have a pretty good fullback with vickers. its too bad that lewis (as great as he was) is finally done. Although still rather still effective after being thrown out of baltimore.

lewis proved he still had gas in the tank. he played some good games for the browns. he had a thousand yard season. he had a nice highlight run agaisnt the jets a couple of years ago. he came from a oganization with a long line of good running backs. I remember when that one was here. I dont think it ever had as bad a season as this one. Oh! if the browns had never left.

Yes, though RB is not our greatest priority. For this year, I suspect Lewis and Harrison will suffice. With Jamal getting long in the tooth, a dominant runner will be necessary. But, of course what we need more is a Corner, Safety, OLB, MLB, DT, DE, RT, RG, WR, TE, QB. Other than a LT and a Center, what don't we need? (OK, a long snapper, kicker, punter and kick returner are in pretty good shape....let's have our special teams out there for 3/4ths of the plays)

Defence is a hard one to figure out. I'm not real sure where to start. It would be nice to have a leader. I'm not sure who that is. The defence has played better than the offence. If the offence could stay on the field and let the defence rest. I think the play on defence would improve. It would have to improve cause they wouldn't be tired.

I think we are closer to having a good run game than a good passing game.

no offense, but this is pointless thread. had the browns never moved we would have won the 2001 superbowl with one of the greatest defenses ever, had jamal lewis in his prime and would have mcahee and ray rice now. we would also have a murderer playing middle linebacker.

Archived