THE BROWNS BOARD

For those who still want to compare....

BigBrownsFan

Been looking around some stats and was wondering what I would find and I found this;

The QB rating right now has Anderson at 40.6 and Quinn at 62.9.....

But WAIT, all those who keep bitching that Quinn is a dink and dunker... so let's check out YPA, shall we??

Anderson is 4.4...... Quinn is at 5.4

Anderson has 2 td passes in 137 attempts, Quinn had 1 in 74 attempts, almost the same ratio.

Completion pct has Anderson at 44%, Quinn at 61%.....

Interception pct has Anderson at 5.1%, Quinn at 4.1%

So seriously, for those who keep pushing DA as "more than what the QB rating provides", exactly what "more" is he???

Exactly. So STFU.

So they are both underaverage QB's, maybe that is why we are losing?

Won't deny that whatsoever. The part that pisses me off most is the ones defending DA to the brink, and compared to how many chances he has had vs. Quinn, it makes no sense. As this continues, I am moving more and more to the side of the planet who thinks Mangini has no F-ING clue whatsoever running this team. Period. I am all for making a change after the season, before we go into some three year mode that doesn't work again. I agree we dont have much to work with, but Mangina defending this tool week in and week out makes me wonder what the f is up?

I am moving ever closer to the "i could care less" on Sundays if this crap keeps up. I used to get excited about Sundays, even last year. This year seems even worse. And it seems like it is getting worse....

Been looking around some stats and was wondering what I would find and I found this;

The QB rating right now has Anderson at 40.6 and Quinn at 62.9.....

But WAIT, all those who keep bitching that Quinn is a dink and dunker... so let's check out YPA, shall we??

Anderson is 4.4...... Quinn is at 5.4

Anderson has 2 td passes in 137 attempts, Quinn had 1 in 74 attempts, almost the same ratio.

Completion pct has Anderson at 44%, Quinn at 61%.....

Interception pct has Anderson at 5.1%, Quinn at 4.1%

So seriously, for those who keep pushing DA as "more than what the QB rating provides", exactly what "more" is he???

Exactly. So STFU.

After last game I have a hard time defending DA. He played poorly, I saw a bunch of missed chances by DA in the part of the game that I saw (left after 3rd quarter). BQ is not the answer but maybe throw Ratliff to see what he can do.

It is possible that Quinn could do just as well and maybe even better than DA. But, has he done anything to make people think he is the future QB? If you play him the rest of the season his escalators kick in which would make it very difficult to trade him. If you are sure he isn't the answer why play him?

Won't deny that whatsoever. The part that pisses me off most is the ones defending DA to the brink, and compared to how many chances he has had vs. Quinn, it makes no sense. As this continues, I am moving more and more to the side of the planet who thinks Mangini has no F-ING clue whatsoever running this team. Period. I am all for making a change after the season, before we go into some three year mode that doesn't work again. I agree we dont have much to work with, but Mangina defending this tool week in and week out makes me wonder what the f is up?

I am moving ever closer to the "i could care less" on Sundays if this crap keeps up. I used to get excited about Sundays, even last year. This year seems even worse. And it seems like it is getting worse....

Not to call you out but can you find anybody that still defends Anderson?

Exactly. So STFU.

Is that necessary? We've moved on. Both QBs suck, but I'm certain that yet ANOTHER QB THREAD is exactly what this board needs... :rolleyes:

Archived