THE BROWNS BOARD

Something Strange Is Happening

D Bone

D Bone, I know right where you're coming from. For me, they're like a drug I can't kick. As much as I try, I can't totally break free. If I don't watch, I listen. If I can't listen, I find every way to get an update.

I think one of the things that makes me keep the faith is knowing that as soon as I throw in the towel, they'll turn it around. That I am certain of. There's another team with a fanbase of complete bandwagon jumpers out there that makes me sick and if I jumped back on when the turnaround came, I'd be no better than them.

Just hang in there brother. The law of averages has GOT to win out at some point, right? :)

BTW, is that Jennie Finch? Smokin!

lol!!! No, that's not Jennie, that's my freshman daughter who plays for her varsity team..............She LOVED your comment!!

I know where you're comin' from, D Bone. There was this 3-game stretch in the '80s when the Steelers really stunk, and during such a long time, your faith really gets put to the test. Fortunately the fire returned and I was back shortly after yellin' louder than ever... keep the faith bud.

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read!!

Archived