THE BROWNS BOARD

Would Lerner do this?

Jibz

Like everyone else I am beyond frustrated and more and more feeling apathetic toward this version of The Browns.

Wouldn't it be terrible if Lerner has other plans for our Browns? What if he's created this master plan to put the worst football team in history on our fields with the hope we all become apathetic stop going to the games and start complaining about how sick we are of the way this team plays so he feels justified to sell the team and move them to a place like L.A.?

I wouldn't put it past the man that helped the original Browns to be sold to Baltimore.

Or am I just paranoid?

Like everyone else I am beyond frustrated and more and more feeling apathetic toward this version of The Browns.

Wouldn't it be terrible if Lerner has other plans for our Browns? What if he's created this master plan to put the worst football team in history on our fields with the hope we all become apathetic stop going to the games and start complaining about how sick we are of the way this team plays so he feels justified to sell the team and move them to a place like L.A.?

I wouldn't put it past the man that helped the original Browns to be sold to Baltimore.

Or am I just paranoid?

Hah paranoid, but it would be nasty if he has planned ot build his love over seas and then in 2 years move the franchise to Europe where they love him.... but then still no agents would want their players to be on our franchise, except for the fact that the NFL would promote the shit out of it.... now you have me worried even though i inside doubt it.... haha

Dude that is hilarious...haha..and catchy!

but you do realize..and you may be saddened to hear..that guy is NOT playing that keyboard part...

damn milli and vanilla (yes i spelled that vanilla on purpose cuz that is the whitest song ive ever heard)

I believe he cares more about his soccer team than he does the Browns. But interest is another story. Let's stick to 'gray matter'.

which is a belief that stems from the fact that aston is successful....hence he must care more about them.

it doesn't matter he owned the browns first.....only that he hates the least successful of his teams. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
OR....

Maybe Lerner is really a Vampire! Which would explain why he is media shy. And also why James Davis is out for the rest of the year.

The reason he continues to own the browns is to keep a constant supply of fresh blood on hand...yeah....that's it.

wow

This is the best theory Ive heard, it is much more factual then any of the others.

Archived