THE BROWNS BOARD

An Email

KYBROWNSFAN

I had an E-mail from this board, it may have been auto generated. I don't know about not being here awhile, but if so, the reason is all that happens here is a bunch of whinning, bitching and moaning. Up to a point I can understand, but damn. EVERYONE knew or should have known our team would be rebuilding and heck if you've been a Browns fan long what exactly do you expect. Crennel Ruined this team and NO One could repair it in a year no one thats probably why no one else wanted the Coaches job. At least he's gottin rid of Winslows and drops them all Edwards can't get rid of everyone at once. I want them to win as much as anyone but I remember how we were at the end of last year, no chance at all at winning we'll get better Mangini may not be the answer but maybe he can get them to where someone else can.

Ever since randy lerner took this team over and dumped davis who like it or not was pulling this club out of the gutter the team has developed a certain MO that points not to the 2 coaches or even the GMs but directly to randy meddler...keep your eyes peeled for a midnight pullout attemp after the nfl approves 2 expansions in england...lets not let the faggot take the colors and history to a foriegn land...hows the london browns sound?

We need to make sure they become the london bobbies instead...;)

Firstly Butch Davis didn't even get a sniff at another NFL gig..nough said..We have 11 drafts picks! Mangini has an excellent draft record..Mangold, Washington, Revis, Harris, Keller. and the ability to UFA's signed, Pace, Jenkins.

We need to show patience and support..Can't blame Mangini for 10 years of failure

I had an E-mail from this board, it may have been auto generated. I don't know about not being here awhile, but if so, the reason is all that happens here is a bunch of whinning, bitching and moaning. Up to a point I can understand, but damn. EVERYONE knew or should have known our team would be rebuilding and heck if you've been a Browns fan long what exactly do you expect. Crennel Ruined this team and NO One could repair it in a year no one thats probably why no one else wanted the Coaches job. At least he's gottin rid of Winslows and drops them all Edwards can't get rid of everyone at once. I want them to win as much as anyone but I remember how we were at the end of last year, no chance at all at winning we'll get better Mangini may not be the answer but maybe he can get them to where someone else can.

You used your first post on the forum to insult the members...nice. Glad to have you on board. <_<

Archived