THE BROWNS BOARD

FWIW

DestinFunk

Just read this over at the OBR

The fan concern at the QB position is not Lerner's immediate concern. He is torn about the state and future of this team, this organization.

This man takes all very personally.

Randy Lerner is not taking this entire debacle sitting on his hands, he may be as active as he ever has been.

The fan concern at the QB position is not Lerner's immediate concern. He is torn about the state and future of this team, this organization.

Randy Lerner is not taking this entire debacle sitting on his hands, he may be as active as he ever has been.

I think the recent hiring of Kosar is proof Lerner isn't standing pat.

I think the Kosar hire is a way for Lerner to get some input of the offense and where the problem might rest.

Bernie understands reads and offensive plays. He can look at the film to see if the qbs are getting the right read and then tear down the play to see if it is a well designed play.

It may be the qb is making the read but the design of the play isn't spreading the defense but rather taking all the defensive players in to one concentrated spot.

To me, there have been more than a few times where it looked like 1 defender could cover 2 of our players....that isn't good.

OK, so, it is good that that team has a guy willing to put his "talent" on the line. I can't complain about the guy...the tune was catchy....for a futbol team. Nevertheless, all I can say is: "Oy!"

That kind of song wouldn't make it in the Rock n' Roll Capital...for a FOOTBALL team.

This is the key regardless ofwhoever is in charge...they cannot blow this upcoming draft, these selections have been accumulated to build the base and the future.

I agree.

When you look at the last draft, at least the early return is pretty good.

Both Mack and MoMass look to be starting quality players.

I also think both Davis and Francise will be quality players.

The key to make it a plus draft is if one of Mauiava or Viekune turn out to be solid players.

So, we got our 2 starters, and that is about as good as should be expected in any draft. With 10-11 picks next year, we really need to see the number jump to 3....maybe 4....if that happens, we get better quickly...especially if guys like Robiskie pan out a little better than they look at this point.

An appropriate response:

I logged on for the first time in well over a year to say that this was amazing.

The middle finger out of nowhere may have been the highlight for me.

I can also say that the guy in the first video could not be any more douchebaggish.

I agree.

When you look at the last draft, at least the early return is pretty good.

Both Mack and MoMass look to be starting quality players.

I also think both Davis and Francise will be quality players.

The key to make it a plus draft is if one of Mauiava or Viekune turn out to be solid players.

So, we got our 2 starters, and that is about as good as should be expected in any draft. With 10-11 picks next year, we really need to see the number jump to 3....maybe 4....if that happens, we get better quickly...especially if guys like Robiskie pan out a little better than they look at this point.

Can't disagree with you more....2 starters? you've been conditioned to Cleveland Brown drafting....I expect a hell of alot better than three with 11 picks....in fact if we only hit three it's a busted draft! Loser mentality!

If lerner the sorry POS really wants to do something he should sell the team to a clevelander or a passionate nfl fan that that insists on being competitive and wants to win....

Archived