THE BROWNS BOARD

What jersey should I get?

dawgpound3

Someone was selling a Jersey just about like that one on here about a month ago, except it was white. It was authentic, but they were selling it at a reasonable price

I actually Bought THAT Jersey last year for a Good friend... It was a Knock off , but looked great and He loved it. He wears it once a week..Was on an ebay Auction , I got it for $30. All Stitched , Tags and all.

My 8th grader was home when it came. opened it up and was like WHAT is THIS... I laughed and said I am switching teams . She just stared at me and laughed. Nice Jerset though. I ended up getting a Bradshaw later.

i tried to buy one of those off ebay and it never came in. what a bunch of crooks. :angry:

was it some dude in Hong Kong ?? It took l6 weeks.... I threatened to cancel the Order finally and He came thru... It was VERY Nice tho...

I need to make a choice to replace my Winslow jersey this year. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Zastudil Jersey. Or maybe Pontbriand. Do you have to pay by the letter for a customised jersey? ;)

I don't think you have to pay by the letter.

Howie, if you and G-man want to purchase some things and have them shipped to my address, and retrieve them when you get to the States, let me know and I will give you my address. We could also get out of downtown and I'll take you to a mall in the suburbs while your in-town and you will probably find things a lot cheaper.

I have been thinking about a Jim Brown Jersey. It kinda looks like this:

20097102127152351.jpg

BTW, I was thinking of a cribbs jersey. I love cribbs too!

That is a good looking jersey....it is the correct color. We need to go back to that and dump the dark brown we currently wear.

you can yahho search "cheap nfl jerseys" and get sewn ones for 45 bucks. they are from china so they will take a week or two to ship. i got a jim brown and an ozzie newsome one because they can't be traded or leave due to free agency. they don't have a berie one that is cheap yet.

Archived