THE BROWNS BOARD

We Need to Get this Guy!

bonedawg

I hope those coaches knew what they were doing cuz both those kids need to learn quickly how to keep their heads up when making a stick. They have serious neck injury awaiting if they don't.

The head is not a battering ram.

Man, I'm such a contrarian today... but if anyone has the background on this, this was in the 4th quarter of 58-0 high school game. That coach needs to have his head examined.

He's lucky that someone didn't take a cheap shot at his quarterback. And frankly, I'm really surprised it didn't happen. Any coach that thinks it's funny to embarrass kids like that is in the wrong line of work.

Why take a one-sided game and make it personal?

I hate being a curmudgeon.

-jj

Man, I'm such a contrarian today... but if anyone has the background on this, this was in the 4th quarter of 58-0 high school game. That coach needs to have his head examined.

He's lucky that someone didn't take a cheap shot at his quarterback. And frankly, I'm really surprised it didn't happen. Any coach that thinks it's funny to embarrass kids like that is in the wrong line of work.

Why take a one-sided game and make it personal?

I hate being a curmudgeon.

-jj

I saw the same thing. In all honesty, the coach or whoever allowed the play to happen should be suspended. This is the problem with sports - no gamesmanship.

58-0. It's kind of like if some guy was only one rebound away from a triple double and he did a layup at the opposite end of the court to finish it....wouldn't that just be awful?!?

Who was that loser for the Cavs again?

And on top of it - this was a TWO-POINT CONVERSION! F'in unbelieveable. If I were coach of the other team I'd keep this one in the back of my head and send 2 gunners on the kickoff to take out the opposing coach in the next game. Just run down the sideline and veer quickly and take his arse out....!!!

Archived