THE BROWNS BOARD

You have to make them feel it Financially

C-bus Brownie

Just showing up late is not going to hit Lerner in the wallet. He is just snickering at you all when you do this. He is still raking in the dough so he still wins and the fans lose. You have to hit him where it matters most. THE WALLET!

You need a major movement to grab their attention. Everyone needs to boycott all of the concession stands and gift shops during the games. Quit buying the Jerseys and other Browns Branded merchandise in the local stores. Email the browns advertisers and let them know you are boycotting their product because they advertise with the Browns. When the trickle down effect kicks in, things will change.

I don't see how that is supposed to make the team draft INTELLIGENTLY.

Plenty of money has been spent over the years on losers who should never be drafted.

Mangini's first draft has been terrific so far. This outrage might be appropriate if

the bad drafts come back, and Learner won't spend the money to sign FA's or picks.

If you were able to put a crimp on the Browns financially, it hurts the Browns

in a way that doesn't help, but hurt.

It is NOT Learner's spending that is at fault. It's the stupid drafting over the years

that has led to this debacle. The blame game is far too early.

Careful Cal..some will say its not great (the draft) because only 4 players are starting and 2 are getting production...

and seriously i have watched "rey rey"..i was high on him and suprised they passed in the 2nd..but i have not been impressed like many others seem to be?...

again...the nxt draft is the motherload...if they hit on 3 impact starters ...2 being studs...all will be ok... but thats a HUGE responsibilty for whomever is checking the draft cards...

We need playmakers.

but there is also a learning curve for rookies coming into the NFL game. I really like the draft.

Mack is brilliantly performing at center, and our two rookie wr's can do the job. I don't think the offense

at Ohio State helped Robiskie step in as fast as Mass. did.

I love Mangini's attitude about players being TEAM ORIENTED, not EGO ORIENTED, and SMART, with CHARACTER....

only then does he consider the athletic talent.

for too long, the Browns have drafted players who looked great on college film highlights, and on paper.

Steve Holden, ran really, really fast.

Braylon, big tall, gets open.

Winslow, great college TE. Well, how would you know he'd break himself riding a crotch rocket, eh?

Junkin, mad dog in a meatmar...

never mind. It's been pitiful many times.

You draft players like Mangini does, and you build a TEAM,

not a bunch of whining prima donnas who want to bail and go to the big city

where they can make $$$$ on appearing in ads on TV.

I'm not worried that the Browns aren't a playoff team now.

and I'm certain with this intelligent approach to the draft, the Browns might even get there soon.

Careful Cal..some will say its not great (the draft) because only 4 players are starting and 2 are getting production...

and seriously i have watched "rey rey"..i was high on him and suprised they passed in the 2nd..but i have not been impressed like many others seem to be?...

again...the nxt draft is the motherload...if they hit on 3 impact starters ...2 being studs...all will be ok... but thats a HUGE responsibilty for whomever is checking the draft cards...

We need playmakers.

How many of them are going to hold out on us. The last 2 guys that held out were huge busts. Travis Wilson and Quinn. But forget them. Nobody wants to come to a team that dose not seem to get it together.

Mangini doesn't have any problens attracting FA's..Jenkins, Pace, Favre in NY..If the money is right they all come..His draft picks in NY have been outstanding..Revis,Mangold,Ferguson,Harris Washington..Excellent players with CHARACTER..

People bitch just to bitch..

This team needs a complete over haul and it can't be done in one or two seasons for that matter. changing the culture of an entire NFL franchise will take a little time..there is no INSTANT RECEIPT..The Skins have tried the 'Yankees" approach with an NFL team..How's that working for them..ITS NOT. We as fans need to collectively support the Mangini/Kokinis approach..Its the right way to build long term success for an NFL franchise..

GO BROWNS

The only thing I bitch about is watching us get slaughtered out there and I am paying to watch it. I know there is a bunch of us going to the games every week it just don't seem right that we watch our team put up a field goal (if were lucky) and thats it. We usually last the first quater and thats it.

Archived