THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoh resignation

osusev

Liberal password

During a recent password audit, it was found that a liberal was using the following password:

MickeyMinnieDonaldGoofyPlutoHueyDeweyLouie

When asked why such a big password, the liberal said that it had to be at least eight characters long.

And the two are analogous how?

Just the fact you asked this is the answer.

You spend a lot of posts bellyaching that I repeat the fact that I think you are so enamored with the president that it clouds your rationale.

You gripe that I have repeated my opinion that the guy is a lightweight par with most political hacks.

You grouse if I repeat the same counters to what I consider to be mistaken points about the benefits of cap and trade V global warming.

So if repetition bothers you I point out the many times you toss out the same old same old.

One of your greatest hits is bitching about Cal or T whether or not they've even commented on a thread.

Or whine about Drudge or any radio host.

(Ironic since this post itself is from the Huff)

I don't expect completely different responses from identical claims but you're the one complaining.

Is that more clear?

WSS

First of all, you could tally up all the times I've bothered responding to Cal or T and it wouldn't even be 1/10th of the times you've trotted out your lines. But that's not the point. This isn't about repetition. I don't mind if you repeat something if it's valid. The problem is, it rarely is. It's almost always over-simplified nonsense, or completely off point - especially your global warming gripes. And the "Kool Aid" line, and all of its relatives, are lazy ad hominem attacks, oft-repeated, even if you don't understand how they are. (And you must not, seeing as how you repeat it all the time.)

I thought that was the difference, and why the two aren't analogous at all.

Sorry if I laugh at Cal and T's posts when I'm not ignoring them. Is there something else you'd like me to do with them?

You hardly laugh. You don't have that much a sense of humor.

And, you miss the point.

Steve's point was about how, even when T and I are not in a thread, you fall back on

trying to bring us up, seemingly as a threat to diss Steve if he doesn't quit disagreeing with you.

I enjoy it when you "ignore" our threads.

Yet, when you can find fault with one, you are immediately replying.

IOW, a lot of our posts, as well as others' are exactly on the money.

You can't handle the truth about some things.

Truth is, you are all wet in Egypt, in a huge way.

But, I care. I hope you get a hair dryer for Christmas.

First of all, you could tally up all the times I've bothered responding to Cal or T and it wouldn't even be 1/10th of the times you've trotted out your lines. But that's not the point. This isn't about repetition. I don't mind if you repeat something if it's valid. The problem is, it rarely is. It's almost always over-simplified nonsense, or completely off point - especially your global warming gripes. And the "Kool Aid" line, and all of its relatives, are lazy ad hominem attacks, oft-repeated, even if you don't understand how they are. (And you must not, seeing as how you repeat it all the time.)

I thought that was the difference, and why the two aren't analogous at all.

Sorry if I laugh at Cal and T's posts when I'm not ignoring them. Is there something else you'd like me to do with them?

Actually (though I'm sure you know) that's a misrepresentation.

See I bet you've griped about me calling Obama an empty suit almost as many times as I have done it.

Same with the blind allegiance refs.

But I wish I had nexis lexis to show all the refs you make to Cal or T (or Drudge or Beck or Limbaugh) when addressing me.

And I fully understand you ignore them for the most part.

As to your "global warming" woes, none of my reoeated points are false.

And you don't even try to say they are.

You just bitch I repeat them.

I'd list 'em again but you've yet to respond rationally.

But hey if it pissed you off that W acted like a cowboy you oughta be at least as angry with Obama.

(Hey don't we have strike through anymore?)

WSS

WSS[/b]

Archived