THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Since 1990 only six teams have missed the playoffs with ten or more wins in a season, so despite the 2007 Browns missing out, the chances of the 2009 Browns making the playoffs if they run the table the rest of the season are SCARILY good.

Denver at Baltimore 1:00 PM

As The Great Zomboni predicted right here, the wheels have come off in Baltimore. Everyone had them going to the Super Bowl at 3-0, but The Great One scoffed and said "that team is smoke and mirrors ... they haven't played anybody". Now, three straight losses later, the Crows try to stop the bleeding by taking on an undefeated Broncos team that is playing a brand of defense that is quite ravenesque ... leading the league in least amount of points given up. The Ravens defense is a shell of its old self, but I do expect the team to be game for this one ... but still fall short by a missed extra point. Should have never cut Matt Stover, that Old School Brown was automatic. BRONCOS 17 RAVENS 16

Cleveland at Chicago 1:00 PM

While Chicago is my kind of town, the Bears are pretty ordinary. In fact, they are below ordinary, ranking 21st on offense, 15th on defense, and getting blown away by the Bungles last week 45-10. The Browns are a wreck statistically, but they have played the toughest schedule in the league and took the Bungles to the final second of overtime (and we're not quite sure they were beaten in overtime either). With all the hoopla about fans boycotting, and the owner having to make excuses for the team's performance ... expect the Browns to come out with their best performance of the year. I'm expecting Derek "Horseballs" Anderson to finally be able to get on the same page as his young receivers and get the Browns offense moving. I watched the Bears defense the past couple of weeks and came away thoroughly unimpressed. This is the breakout game for the Browns ... in fact, Great Zomboni says "Take it to the Bank!" BROWNS 27 BEARS 20

Zombo

Since 1990 only six teams have missed the playoffs with ten or more wins in a season, so despite the 2007 Browns missing out, the chances of the 2009 Browns making the playoffs if they run the table the rest of the season are SCARILY good.

As The Great Zomboni predicted right here, the wheels have come off in Baltimore. Everyone had them going to the Super Bowl at 3-0, but The Great One scoffed and said "that team is smoke and mirrors ... they haven't played anybody". Now, three straight losses later, the Crows try to stop the bleeding by taking on an undefeated Broncos team that is playing a brand of defense that is quite ravenesque ... leading the league in least amount of points given up. The Ravens defense is a shell of its old self, but I do expect the team to be game for this one ... but still fall short by a missed extra point. Should have never cut Matt Stover, that Old School Brown was automatic. BRONCOS 17 RAVENS 16

While Chicago is my kind of town, the Bears are pretty ordinary. In fact, they are below ordinary, ranking 21st on offense, 15th on defense, and getting blown away by the Bungles last week 45-10. The Browns are a wreck statistically, but they have played the toughest schedule in the league and took the Bungles to the final second of overtime (and we're not quite sure they were beaten in overtime either). With all the hoopla about fans boycotting, and the owner having to make excuses for the team's performance ... expect the Browns to come out with their best performance of the year. I'm expecting Derek "Horseballs" Anderson to finally be able to get on the same page as his young receivers and get the Browns offense moving. I watched the Bears defense the past couple of weeks and came away thoroughly unimpressed. This is the breakout game for the Browns ... in fact, Great Zomboni says "Take it to the Bank!" BROWNS 27 BEARS 20

Zombo

Zombo you are so full of shit, its unbelievable. Even Steelerschuck,and is a steeler fan has more credibility than you fool.

Zombo you are so full of shit, its unbelievable. Even Steelerschuck,and is a steeler fan has more credibility than you fool.

No one has more credibility than me because I believe the Browns can win every week. Perhaps you should go watch the game over at Chuck's trailer, maybe you'll get lucky.

Zombo

Zombo

Get your December 6th tickets now for the big tailgate party with playoff implications on the line.

Great job Zippy, predicting the demise of the Ratbirds, we should charge for this inside info each week ... ONLY right here on TheBrownsBoard!

I squirreled away a little coin from Vegas, here's where I get back on track!

Get your December 6th tickets now for the big tailgate party with playoff implications on the line.

Great job Zippy, predicting the demise of the Ratbirds, we should charge for this inside info each week ... ONLY right here on TheBrownsBoard!

I squirreled away a little coin from Vegas, here's where I get back on track!

I'd say "stranger things have happened" but I'm not sure they have. :)

Why isn't anybody answering this thread, because you are so full of shit.

First of all, it wasn't a question. It's a statement: The Browns are going to win. Looks like everyone but you and DW agree with me.

It's a total trap game for the Bears.

Zombo

Zombo

It's fans like you that want to make me to want to puke. Let's be realistic here, eh? We suck. We're awful. We're so bad even teams do not respect us anymore. It's a xxxxing joke and then you try to pile it on with your stupid ass predictions. That makes even worse. It's not even funny, anymore.

It's fans like you that want to make me to want to puke. Let's be realistic here, eh? We suck. We're awful. We're so bad even teams do not respect us anymore. It's a xxxxing joke and then you try to pile it on with your stupid ass predictions. That makes even worse. It's not even funny, anymore.

--dawgpound3incher

It's fans like you that make me want to punch you in the mouth.

If you don't think we can win then get another hobby. Why watch the game? Why post on a message board?

We can certainly beat the Bears. I think we will.

Even if you don't think we can beat the Bears, which is reasonable ... why cry, whine and berate other Browns fans?

You don't even seem like a real fan. But you do seem like a bitch.

Zombo

--dawgpound3incher

If you don't think we can win then get another hobby. Why watch the game? Why post on a message board?

Even if you don't think we can beat the Bears, which is reasonable ... why cry, whine and berate other Browns fans?

Zombo

Tell you what Zombo, if our brownies win against the bears, I will put a brownie elf as my avatar.

Ravens 27- Broncos 17

Bears 20 - Browns 13

FREAKofSTEEL08, u always seemed like an intelligent poster - Im surprised u are picking the rat birds to win this one.

Zombo i have to disagree with you on this one - The Browns simply dont have the talent and the synchronization in their offense to pull one over Chicago - and considering that Chicago is coming back after a horrible loss to Cincinnati dont expect them to take this game lightly.

--dawgpound3incher

Zombo

That's all he likes to do is bitch. It's the reason he gets his sorry ass booted out of the tavern each week. Honesty is one thing but the constant negativity and bitching is just Retarded. Why are you even here if you're miserable watching this team play?

dawgpound.....don't even bother logging into the tavern today, you're out as soon as you get in, I'm not listening to your whining all day today.

And I'm with Zombo.....I pick the Browns to win every week and I convince myself that they can win each week. I just think Zombo needs to get his sorry ass committed for the December 6th game in Cleveland.!

That's all he likes to do is bitch. It's the reason he gets his sorry ass booted out of the tavern each week. Honesty is one thing but the constant negativity and bitching is just Retarded. Why are you even here if you're miserable watching this team play?

dawgpound.....don't even bother logging into the tavern today, you're out as soon as you get in, I'm not listening to your whining all day today.

And I'm with Zombo.....I pick the Browns to win every week and I convince myself that they can win each week. I just think Zombo needs to get his sorry ass committed for the December 6th game in Cleveland.!

Hey, I am just stating the truth. And I ain't complaining. I am pissed at the state of our team, and it's a mess right now. Maybe a win would cure everything. I'll still watch the game on the stream. If we lose, it doesn't matter because Mangini will be gone after this game anyway.

FREAKofSTEEL08, u always seemed like an intelligent poster - Im surprised u are picking the rat birds to win this one.

Zombo i have to disagree with you on this one - The Browns simply dont have the talent and the synchronization in their offense to pull one over Chicago - and considering that Chicago is coming back after a horrible loss to Cincinnati dont expect them to take this game lightly.

I really aint buying into the Broncos Totally ...YET. Though I see us as Beating the Bronco IN Denver as a really Tuff Tuuf road. I "lean" towards us to Lose IN Denver (Right Now) Due to our history there. And them losing IN Baltimore ( I think will bring them to earth and Focus them a bit more) ...we will see. Coming off the Bye should be to our advantage though.

I really aint buying into the Broncos Totally ...YET. Though I see us as Beating the Bronco IN Denver as a really Tuff Tuuf road. I "lean" towards us to Lose IN Denver (Right Now) Due to our history there. And them losing IN Baltimore ( I think will bring them to earth and Focus them a bit more) ...we will see. Coming off the Bye should be to our advantage though.

And Browns fans should care because? Go to your room.

Archived