THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Bears

Brownsfan_Althaus

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Quinn plays 70 percent of the snaps or more he gets an 11 Million dollar bonus. Why would an owner play him and pay for the same results the DA is getting?

Quinn will be shipped off after the year and Lerner saves 11M that he can pay to a new QB in the draft.

Quinn will be shipped off after the year and Lerner saves 11M that he can pay to a new QB in the draft.

I really hope they dont blow that sort of money on a QB bc then he is an early draft pick and were gonna be rebuilding for a long time. I want a veteran and maybe a late round QB not at a premium, we have more pressing needs then just QB, although it certainly is a need

Chud was a million times better than Daboll. He had a sophmore slump. Look what he had to work with, It was Dorsey and Gradkowski for like 4 or 5 games. He couldnt play for them. Every dam play Daboll sends in is "gay" WTF So even if they do put Quinn back in he will still have to run whatever stupid play he (Daboll) calls so don't look for much improvement. Im not saying Anderson is good Im just saying our offense needs torn down and rebuilt from scratch.

If my math is correct - if BQ played ever quarter starting right now (3rd quarter against Bears) he would play 70% of the quarters this year. (70% of quarters (excluding OT) for a season is 44). BQ has played 10, there are 34 quarters left in the season.

There's still no way they risk the 70% by playing him today since if BQ plays better than DA (which is basically impossible not to) he'll get more plays than DA did in his 30% of the quarters, thereby triggering the 11M. The math works out right to have BQ start the next game.

I am at work but have you guys and yahoo fantasy tracker on. So I see DA still sucks, and wimbley messed up on that TD. But is the team playing hard or not? If they are rebuilding I hope the team is still playing hard even thou they are loosing.

I am at work but have you guys and yahoo fantasy tracker on. So I see DA still sucks, and wimbley messed up on that TD. But is the team playing hard or not? If they are rebuilding I hope the team is still playing hard even thou they are loosing.

The defense and special teams are playing hard, the offense is playing terrible.

If my math is correct - if BQ played ever quarter starting right now (3rd quarter against Bears) he would play 70% of the quarters this year. (70% of quarters (excluding OT) for a season is 44). BQ has played 10, there are 34 quarters left in the season.

There's still no way they risk the 70% by playing him today since if BQ plays better than DA (which is basically impossible not to) he'll get more plays than DA did in his 30% of the quarters, thereby triggering the 11M. The math works out right to have BQ start the next game.

But you miss the point. Let's say Quinn throws for 4 TD's and 350 Yards. The fans will demand he start and management does not want either of these QB's next year. Saving 11M and cutting DA at the end of the season makes the most sense since Mangini is rebuilding his team his way and believe me Mangini will have 4-5 years before the plug is pulled on him.

Give it up Quinn sucks too. Our whole team sucks.

Archived