THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Bears

Brownsfan_Althaus

But you miss the point. Let's say Quinn throws for 4 TD's and 350 Yards. The fans will demand he start and management does not want either of these QB's next year. Saving 11M and cutting DA at the end of the season makes the most sense since Mangini is rebuilding his team his way and believe me Mangini will have 4-5 years before the plug is pulled on him.

That may be, there's no doubt that mgt doesn't want to trigger the 11M for BQ (which makes sense at this point) and it appears that Mangini doesn't like BQ. They may be able to increase BQ's trade value at this point though by playing him.

I don't think Mangini has a 4-5 year rope though. If we play this bad next year he's gone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a bunch of garbage. Million dollar turds. This is a pro. team? EVERYBODY on the team needs kicked in the balls. Rogers and Cribbs to. Enough is enough. Please NOBODY go to another home game. No matter who the qb is. Tom Brady couldnt even help these losers.

i agree that they ALL deserve several firm shots in the package but i cannot stay away from the browns no matter how bad they suck or how mad they make me. they are like crack to me

Fuk it Im done. Cribbs to. this whole team needs cut. Nobody on this team should make more than 10 dollars a game. Nobody.

The sickening irony is taxpayers subsidize stadiums and the millionaire's salaries. If you quit supporting your team i.e stop spending money on them through ticket sales, parking, jersey sales, stadium leases, etc.. you are called a sellout.

The sickening irony is taxpayers subsidize stadiums and the millionaire's salaries. If you quit supporting your team i.e stop spending money on them through ticket sales, parking, jersey sales, stadium leases, etc.. you are called a sellout.

Im coverd every sunday in brown and orange. And this is the thanks we get from our players

Im not gonna bitch. I mean, im a Cleveland Browns fan. I signed up for seasons like this the second I was birthed in Akron

No man no of us should have to deal with this. Is it to much to ask for us to keep it close. I mean I would be thrilled to have a 7 and 9 season at this point

Archived