THE BROWNS BOARD

QUINN IS IN

DeadWombat

I dont know what else to say right now.

Why put him in now? Why not just let DA finish it out? Its not like he expects quinn to do anything. I don't get it.

Anyone know if its impossible for Quinn to get his escalators by now? I'm pretty sure we've passed it.

Sadly, that's true

I'm not sure I completely agree with this. When you are in the endzone you must know you have the know the defense is coming. Throw the damn ball away. He had a couple of passes dropped but his passes are still way off. I'm not sure Quinn is the answer but he can't have a passer rating less than 10 (or can he)

The drive with Quinn in the game kinda summed up the whole season for the offense. In just three plays the Browns... ran the wrong route and dropped a pass. It never gets old.

Correct. The receivers dropped some passes for DA. Anderson also underthrew Massaquoi by 15 yards when he was breaking open.

DA ZERO qb rating at the half, that was horrible- I question Mangini's sanity of putting Quinn in after the game was lost.

Was he trying to backhanded prove it wasn't all Anderson's fault? Oh, the Anderson flub in the endzone? That wasn't the only one- remember when the Bears SHOWED all out blitz, and the clodhopper was clueless as how to check out of it?

It's Quinn the rest of the year, or it's time for a fan revolt. I think Brady's capable of posting a tad better than a 10 qb rating the rest of the way out.

I'm not sure I completely agree with this. When you are in the endzone you must know you have the know the defense is coming. Throw the damn ball away. He had a couple of passes dropped but his passes are still way off. I'm not sure Quinn is the answer but he can't have a passer rating less than 10 (or can he)

Along that same line, MoMass had to know that he wasn't going to have time to wait for him to get beyond deep coverage, he should/could have been coming back for the ball and to help out ... the whole play was piss-poor.

The funny thing is that Mangini was quoted eariler saying there was no way we'd see Quinn today.

Mangini is a lying sack of shit. He is gone. Rob Ryan is going to take over. He is done. How can you do this? Continuously keeps lying to the media, and the players hate him. He is done. Stick a fork in him. The Mangini era is over.

Mangini is a lying sack of shit. He is gone. Rob Ryan is going to take over. He is done. How can you do this? Continuously keeps lying to the media, and the players hate him. He is done. Stick a fork in him. The Mangini era is over.

I think we should refer to this season as the "the season will shall never speak of"

Relax, what was he supposed to say, "Well, if DA plays horrible we are going to yank him" ... the positive proper thing to say and believe was that things were going to be executed well and there would be no need to make a change.

Some of you guys hinge too damn much on what you get from the media.

Relax, what was he supposed to say, "Well, if DA plays horrible we are going to yank him" ... the positive proper thing to say and believe was that things were going to be executed well and there would be no need to make a change.

Thanks, ERIC! :rolleyes:

I expect a little honesty. I am not asking much. That's what I like about Ryan. Honest. Seriously, Mangini is an idiot.

You're so wrong about this it isn't even funny.

quinn bettter buckle up his seatbelt. finally gets another shot and it is against one of the best defenses in the league. At least he will get two weeks to prepare

I'm guessing Quinn was just put in for mop-up...not necessarily DA getting "benched." I doubt we see Quinn starting after the bye unless we have a new Head Coach as well.

Besides.....Quinn failed to throw the requisite 3 picks in his relief duty to secure the starting gig.

I think Brady's capable of posting a tad better than a 10 qb rating the rest of the way out.
sure, he can pad stats w/ the best of them. but will that translate to wins?

not being contentious but i want wins. and i'm ready, so bring on Quinny.

Correct. The receivers dropped some passes for DA. Anderson also underthrew Massaquoi by 15 yards when he was breaking open.

DA ZERO qb rating at the half, that was horrible- I question Mangini's sanity of putting Quinn in after the game was lost.

Was he trying to backhanded prove it wasn't all Anderson's fault? Oh, the Anderson flub in the endzone? That wasn't the only one- remember when the Bears SHOWED all out blitz, and the clodhopper was clueless as how to check out of it?

It's Quinn the rest of the year, or it's time for a fan revolt. I think Brady's capable of posting a tad better than a 10 qb rating the rest of the way out.

I wasn't trying to defend DA if that's what you think. My post wasn't about DA at all. BQ gets a chance to play and i'll be damned if the offense can't stop mucking things up long enough for him to at least get some work in.

Archived