THE BROWNS BOARD

Did I really see this?

Captain Cheesedick

Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

Please tell me I didn't.

At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

embarrassing!

You're an embarrassment to us. You're like Edwards when he chastised Russell for that awesome hit on Ocho Cinco.

I guess this is what you guys like. I'm for a winning team.

You guys REALLY don't know the game.

I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

I don't see GREAT defensive coordinators like Dick Lebeau doing this type of thing? Marvin Lewis? (yea, he was a great defensive coordinator) Tony Dungy?

You guys hope he talks trash to Flaco next game? That is going to be great! I can just see it, as Flaco completes a pass, our d-coordinator trash talking him! PRICELESS!

if there were a camera affixed upon any of those guys all game long you'd see more than you can imagine.

Hahahahaha! I love it, of all things to start a thread on...

Let's not worry about how atrocious our offense looks or how DA looks like Forrest Gump in the pocket. Oh and how can I forget that our OC couldn't play call his way out of a wet paper bag.

Yes, let's just rip into the one guy who showed more intensity than anyone on the field.

Regardless of the score, I liked it.

Shall we add a little more chees to go with the wine here.

We have larger problems than hair boy jumping down the throat of the opponets qb.

here is your cheese

Did I really see our Defensive coordinator "talking trash" with the starting QB of our opponent?

Please tell me I didn't.

At 1-6, losing by 20 pts, our fat Defensive coordinator starts jawing with the other team?

If that is ignored by Mangini, Learner, and the rest, that is a shame.

embarrassing!

I didn't find it embarrassing. I found it refreshing that there was some emotion on the sidelines. The defense is the only part of this team that's shown any life despite the lack of talent.

Archived