THE BROWNS BOARD

Midpoint Thoughts

KardiacKid26

We're at the midpoint of our season and here's a few things that should happen:

Put Quinn back in. Enough of this Anderson crap. The guy completely sucks and it was a bad move to stick him in. Quinn may not be able to throw the football down field, but at least it will shake things up. If he fails, turn to Ratliff.

Get Mangina's ass outta here. 8 games into this season and I've seen enough of this douchebag. The only things he's done right was getting K2 and B17 (prima donnas) traded. He also has made disciplinary and less penalties a big thing which is good. But there's more bad things then there are good things.

Make Rob Ryan Interim coach. I didn't like this move at first, but Ryan has really improved this defense with the players that are on it.

BQ will be playing the majority of the second half. I'm now convinced that the only reason BQ wasn't playing by now was the bonus. Now that that is history, he'll be playing.

People may be calling for a new QB next year, but at least no one in their right mind will be calling for DA if BQ looks bad.

8 games into this season and I've seen enough of this douchebag. The only things he's done right was getting K2 and B17 (prima donnas) traded.

I dont think that trading K2 and BE was a good thing. They were not all that prima donnas compared to some of the real prima donnas. Besides, these are things that a coach should learn to handle. Infact if we were to pinpoint the causes for our offensive woes i would say

1. Rookie OC with no idea of the talent (lack of) around and how to utilize them best.

2. trading way our only 2 big offensive threats for future picks.

I dont think that trading K2 and BE was a good thing. They were not all that prima donnas compared to some of the real prima donnas. Besides, these are things that a coach should learn to handle. Infact if we were to pinpoint the causes for our offensive woes i would say

1. Rookie OC with no idea of the talent (lack of) around and how to utilize them best.

K2 was cancer to the team. Yeah, he was good in the field, but he just in for the money. Braylon had trouble on the field dropping passes and off the field. When he allegedly got into a fight with one of Lebron's friends, that was his ticket outta here. i do agree that the browns are worse without those two players, but we won't have to worry about them ever.

KWII wanted a new deal that he was never going to get... but so did Brandon Marshall in Denver

Their ROOKIE coach dealt with it, maybe not text book , but dudes playing hard for his coach

I don't see how you can seriously think that. The only way you keep these guys is if you intend to resign them. Creaky K2 wanted and got a new deal. BE was gone after this year anyway and didn't want to be in Cleveland, plus the fans were ready for him to be gone.

These guys needed to go. Clear the cap space.

The question will be is if the space will be used more wisely in the future.

I don't see how you can seriously think that. The only way you keep these guys is if you intend to resign them. Creaky K2 wanted and got a new deal. BE was gone after this year anyway and didn't want to be in Cleveland, plus the fans were ready for him to be gone.

These guys needed to go. Clear the cap space.

The question will be is if the space will be used more wisely in the future.

I don't think most cared if we shipped those guy's

But when your plan to replace them involves Royals,Furrey,Patton,or Cribbs ? How solid was that ?

I don't think most cared if we shipped those guy's

But when your plan to replace them involves Royals,Furrey,Patton,or Cribbs ? How solid was that ?

Well, I think the plan was to simply clear the cap room. It makes you weaker this year, but who cares, the season is over. Meanwhile, they were probably thinking it was time to get rid of those guys and get draft picks for them while they still had remaining value.

Archived