THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns will defeat Ravens

Guest Metcalf_FTW

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I guarantee a Browns win on Monday Night Football in two weeks, regardless of who is at quarterback. I will be traveling from NC to the game, my one game for the year, and I have never been to a Browns' home loss - I am a Cleveland good luck charm.

Last year, I picked one Cavs game to attend and one Indians game.

The Cavs was when Lebron hit his 3-pointer with one second remaining to beat Orlando in the playoffs.

The Indians game was when we overcame close to a 10-run deficit to beat the Rays around Memorial Day.

I am the good luck charm to Cleveland. We will win on Monday Night Football. As for the rest of the season, not in my control.

I guarantee a Browns win on Monday Night Football in two weeks, regardless of who is at quarterback. I will be traveling from NC to the game, my one game for the year, and I have never been to a Browns' home loss - I am a Cleveland good luck charm.

The Cavs was when Lebron hit his 3-pointer with one second remaining to beat Orlando in the playoffs.

The Indians game was when we overcame close to a 10-run deficit to beat the Rays around Memorial Day.

I am the good luck charm to Cleveland. We will win on Monday Night Football. As for the rest of the season, not in my control.

Buy a god damned season ticket! :)

Move up here and buy season tickets!

We will lose to the ravens even with "the mighty quinn" starting...BQ should end the half with around 50% completions for 50-75 yds 2 interceptions and fumble...the second half should be even more entertaining as ratty takes to the field...;)

If mangini were fired and ryan took over as coach today i believe the team would catch on fire and win monday night and the protest would be cancelled but that isnt the way randy works he isnt a football minded man but he is a fruitcake...;)

Firing daboll is the next logical step and it will send a much needed message to mangini to put out or get out...

Archived